devkd devkd 36-40 17 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Community

I thought i was real straight early age, I noticed late 20ish as I am gay. It is still keep as secret; but it doesn't bother any more. You can chat to me and we can learn each other.

Best Answer

hi im 47 and have not been with a man in 25 years, but he is all i think about and who i really desire to b with, i found his address on the web i no he is married but i want to contact him so bad it drives me crazy, should i leave him alone and seek another man to sexually fill my needs or should i get in touch with him and c if we could spend a weekend in a hotel alone together and if he would like to relive some of our past experiences? i took his anal cherry when i was16 and him barely 15 and the tightest hole ive ever had the pleasure of being in, he was the perfect bottom he was willing and eager to please me, when i pulled down his underwear he rolled onto his stomach spread his legs far apart and arched his back thrusting his bum up fore to do what ever,so i started by licking his backside until he got on his hands and knees and told me to '''' him and not to hold back, so i was new to this and just kind of pushed myself all the way in him causing him to gasp in pain so i stopped pumping on him, but to my suprise he looked back at me and said i can take it now,,,,me

Best Answer

Nice story, thanks for your respond, where are you from ?

Best Answer

Hi honey, call to me. I wait you 828 457 5097

Best Answer

You cam message me.

Best Answer

Home Depot reatromms

Best Answer

Hi

Best Answer

HOW TO JOIN GAY

Best Answer

Local LGBT bar.

Best Answer

Buy a magazine there are lots of ads for that kind of thing and places to go to meet.

Best Answer

Public toilets.<br />
You sick puppies even rate the toilets on websites and write reviews about key passwords and rating the cleanliness of the toilets and the types that frequent them.<br />
Funny as **** in it's own way, but also creepy as.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I am gay and life in Iowa. It is one BIG closet.

Best Answer

Add a response...Excellent

Best Answer

Fetlife

Best Answer

local meetups, metropolitan and unity churches, gay recovery groups if u are a 12 step person

Best Answer