I met this guy at a party and we hit it off, so he asked for my number. We've seen each other a few times since then, including on Valentine's Day when we kissed. He'd previously told me that about 5 months ago, he broke up with his girlfriend of four years and was subsequently diagnosed with depression. Since then, we've had a conversation about "where to from here". I got a bit sick of not knowing where we stood, so asked him. He replied and said that he really liked me and enjoyed spending time with me (and wanted to continue to do so), but that he's not really ready for a relationship yet because he wants to get himself sorted out with his depression, etc. The thing is ... I don't know where we go from here. Just hanging out as friends? Or friends who kiss? Or what? lol
joker46 joker46 22-25, F 4 Answers Mar 4 in Dating & Relationships

I think it depends on how he feels. I think it will progress, but slowly. As long as you don't make him feel pressure about you not feeling good with the relationship, he will likely come around. :)

Best Answer

I'm happy to take things slowly, but let him know I don't want things to be like that indefinitely. He seemed to be happy with that :)

Best Answer

Sounds like you two are on the same path then. :) Good luck!

Best Answer

Good god. The answer to that is simple. Just be damn friends.

Best Answer

pr638429@gmail.com

Best Answer