(John 6:38) 38 because I have come down from heaven to do, not my will, but the will of him that sent me. ______ http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/who-is-jesus-christ/
rain777 rain777 41-45, F 7 Answers Jan 18 in Hobbies

He hadn't been invented yet.

Best Answer

(Colossians 1:15) 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

Best Answer

Why do you ask? Read that book of genocide, rape, torture, slavery, ******, jealousy, etc.

If the story were true, the only thing humans would need salvation from would be the clutches of that celestial pervert, voyeur and genocidal maniac.

Best Answer

2 Timothy 3:16-17
Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
16 All Scripture is given by God. And all Scripture is useful for teaching and for showing people what is wrong in their lives. It is useful for correcting faults and teaching the right way to live. 17 Using the Scriptures, those who serve God will be prepared and will have everything they need to do every good work.

Best Answer

I bet you also kill apostates and stone disobedient children or men that pick sticks on the sabbath. That surely is a most moral thing to do: follow whatever hearsay was written by some desert barbarians two millennia ago.

Best Answer

Hi

Hi he was in limbo waiting for some sucker to believe in the immaculate conception.

Bio

Best Answer

(John 6:38) 38 because I have come down from heaven to do, not my will, but the will of him that sent me.

Best Answer

He wasn't within the universe yet.

Best Answer

Well half of him would probably have been in Mary's ovaries...

Best Answer

Jesus is the embodiment of the Word of God so He was with God and is God. part of the Holy Trinity

Best Answer

Best Answer

I didn't view your link but, I have your answer from the Bible...

God didn't send him here per se...Gabriel gave Mary the news...She was going to carry the Son of Man

Best Answer

John 3:13
New International Version (NIV)
13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

Best Answer

Yes, I know the verse...This question (sort of) came up in class during Bible study and went around the table....Some cited the same thing, others felt a little more on my side but we all agreed, "technically" as you stated....Good ref. thanks!

Best Answer