In my backseat. A stinky, wet one, the bastard.

Best Answer

cloth seat covers?

Best Answer

Of course.

Best Answer

Cat sitting for a family friend, it crapped on my sister's pillow. While she was sleeping on it.

Best Answer

In the doorway to the bathroom. Got up, needed to go to work; slipped quietly through a dark hallway. Just about the moment my hand found the light switch my toes found the puppy pyramid.

Best Answer

on my mom's bed when she was pissed.

Best Answer

In my lap.

Best Answer

Petsmart in tha fish dept hahahahaha he was like here! take that fishes!! hahaha

Best Answer

I remember as kid, our dog did it on my homework, whilst I was having dinner. My books were in front of the TV on the rug.

Best Answer

Right where you first step when you come home after a long day at the office. My cat did that once in front of the front door.

Best Answer

I came home to my apartment one day and the maintenance man had stepped in cat $hit and tracked it all through the living room. Smelled it before I saw it.

Best Answer

It smells the worst when the cat has the runs and takes a really big dump all over the carpet. Maybe it is the all meat diet.

Best Answer

if anyone gives a cat milk that can do, a lactose-intolerant cat is an outdoor cat when they do that.

Best Answer

I have heard that most cats are lactose-intolerant. Is this true?

Best Answer

I don't know if it's most but when one is lactose-intolerant you can't build them up to tolerate milk. It's like explosive diarrhea.

Best Answer

lolololol, <br />
At a rest stop in Arizona, on the sidewalk.<br />
The best part was the guy walking behing the dog. He laughed and said to my GF, "Shiat Happens".

Best Answer

With the neighbours watching!

Best Answer

in their yard or yours?

Best Answer

Theirs. S*** happens :)

Best Answer

i dont have a pet but i would think the worst would be at home, i thought of getting one but im afraid theyd take a dump somewhere where its hard for me to reach to clean it up like behind a couch or something

Best Answer

in the middle of the sidewalk

Best Answer