In my mom's ovaries. haha

Best Answer

01/01/81 12:01 I was 10 sitting on the top stair with my cousin eating ice cream out of the box (we swiped from the freezer) watching my parents New Years Eve party :) Wow that question brought back some nice memories ..

Best Answer

I was a tiny little girl playing with my barbies,playing colecovision,eating McDonald's ,watching Kung fu theater,the facts of life,silver spoons,and different strokes.Oh and I loved my Strawberry Shortcake. Lunchbox! One more thing I loved my MTV!

Best Answer

In Manhatten where Woody Allen picked me for a part in a film that I refused to keep my job at UCLA Medical Center. It's my regret now.

Best Answer

i was non existent :( bet it was a great year, cant believe i missed it

Best Answer

Wishing it was 1982 so I would be out of high school

Best Answer

I wasn't born :-)

Best Answer

Junior HS

Best Answer

Deeply ensconced in Music School; and, I got married that summer! The musician life remains, the marriage ended.

Best Answer

I was in school.

Best Answer

In my father's balls.

Best Answer

Working with the high-energy particle physics people at MIT. We had the old cyclotron building as our home.

Best Answer

I was in 11th grade.

Best Answer

2 years old in florida being me

Best Answer

Working in the art dept of my company, engaged to be married and madly in love.

Best Answer

Eight years before I was born.

Best Answer

Not born yet.

Best Answer

In college, then basic training and the finished off the year at tech school in Illinois. It was a busy year. lol

Best Answer

oblivion

Best Answer

I was in High School.

Best Answer