Earning for a job and made to work like a slave by a boss, whom I left for good.I was on internship and had no choice but to get through with the ordeal.

Best Answer

Happy, had overcome a lot as family. Felt secure. about 2 yrs later ...all changed.<br />
Too dramatic to deliniente. Now, when I wonder where the joy is I remember all I am grateful for. Even if I'm not quite in the mood. There it is many many moments thoughout the years I am clearly always grateful to. My well spring of abundace does not desert me. I practice very hard never to forget this Truth. If not, I feel I not trying. My husband told me 35 yrs ago. "Trying Counts". Helped me all these years.<br />
You a little better? Love &Light surrounds you my friend.

Best Answer

Here- but the kids are older

Best Answer

Ten years ago I was 12, the love of my life was Chris Morgan but our love could never be because he was going out with Iliya, and they said I love you all the time and kissed on the magnet bus ride home sometimes. But, I was discovering that these awesome new things I had b00bs, were making me popular. 34Cs should not be dealt out at such a young age, buttttt they eventually won me the romantic attention of Chris Morgan. Gotta love middle school.

Best Answer

Happy and fearless having lots of fun and eating healthy food! At home!

Best Answer

In a lingerie shop pickin up some unbelievable fucktastik .. **** !

Best Answer