perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 9 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Health

Earning for a job and made to work like a slave by a boss, whom I left for good.I was on internship and had no choice but to get through with the ordeal.

Best Answer

Happy, had overcome a lot as family. Felt secure. about 2 yrs later ...all changed.<br />
Too dramatic to deliniente. Now, when I wonder where the joy is I remember all I am grateful for. Even if I'm not quite in the mood. There it is many many moments thoughout the years I am clearly always grateful to. My well spring of abundace does not desert me. I practice very hard never to forget this Truth. If not, I feel I not trying. My husband told me 35 yrs ago. "Trying Counts". Helped me all these years.<br />
You a little better? Love &Light surrounds you my friend.

Best Answer

Here- but the kids are older

Best Answer

Ten years ago I was 12, the love of my life was Chris Morgan but our love could never be because he was going out with Iliya, and they said I love you all the time and kissed on the magnet bus ride home sometimes. But, I was discovering that these awesome new things I had b00bs, were making me popular. 34Cs should not be dealt out at such a young age, buttttt they eventually won me the romantic attention of Chris Morgan. Gotta love middle school.

Best Answer

A whole hell of a lot happier than I am now.

Best Answer

Happy and fearless having lots of fun and eating healthy food! At home!

Best Answer

In a lingerie shop pickin up some unbelievable fucktastik .. **** !

Best Answer