tomario tomario 46-50, M 16 Answers Jun 22, 2012

Some time after midnight I turned the power off at the party at the fuse box. Everyone thought it was the millenium bug.

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

BRILLIANT!

Best Answer

At my aunts house and us kids thought demons or something was coming to the earth. lol Looking back it wasn't very exciting for us.

Best Answer

Had a great time at a house party! The host winked at me, then disappeared right before midnight. When we did the countdown and the clock stuck the power went out and everyone started screaming. Meanwhile I knew it was him so I didn't panic, 10 seconds later the power came back on and he came up the stairs laughing. It was great :)

Best Answer

The real one or the frenzied not real one stoked by the media? Either way I can't remember, got well oiled both times.

Best Answer

Since it was such a special occasion,I MADE my own Fireworks Nothing like you can buy in the Store. Ever since people have Bugged me to do it again. Too much Work!

Best Answer

At home alone until the ex kicked my front door in, no I didn't have a good time!

Best Answer

watching Phish in florida drunk and tripping.

Best Answer

Playing a club with this band I was in, in South Florida.

Best Answer

At my family's house party. I remember making my dad promise me that if Y2K happened he'd take me out looting.

Best Answer

I was at a friends house enjoying some cheer, standing out on the porch waiting for the lights to go out. When they didn't, we all went back inside and had some more cheer. We were all really disappointed.

Best Answer