I was glued in front of the tv as well, the Today Show, it is still unreal today
IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 69 Answers May 28, 2012

I remember standing in front of the building where century 21 is in front pf the towers. Went out for a smoke. The first plane hit and my CEO came flying outside. We thought it was an accident. We were just staring up and then the second hit an we were in shock. Couldnt move. Watching people standing round us doing the same. Just looking up. Fdny nypd ambulance. It was chaotic. People were eing evacuated and we tried to direct them but we were too shocked to really leave. People started to jump and the sound o bodies landing i will never forget. I heard a rumble and next i knew my boss grabbed me and pushed me toward the right. Sobmany people running but we didnt get away in time. The tower fell and he threw himsel over me and we layed in the street hile the dust cloud an debris covered us. He held his suit jacket over my face so i could try to breathe. I was bleeding from my head and that pain was the only way i knew i wasnt dead. It all happened like a slow motion picture. We could have died that day, god knows friends of ours at cantor fitzgerald dis not make it out alive. And to think we had a 10 am meeting set up on their floor. Angels mustve been on our side for sure. So that is where i was on that infamous day!

Best Answer

I remember it like it was yesterday - It was around 9 pm by our time and I was a kid so I remember I was on the couch very sleepy trying hard to open my eyes to watch the news and I could see my entire family gathered around the TV unbelieving what they are seeing....

Best Answer

In my office in London, watching on TV and getting concerned for a friend who I knew lived not far from there (fortuntely I found later he was in California at the time)

Best Answer

I was at school under the smokers tree and someone came out to tell us all. We went in to see it on the tv in the 6th form common room and couldnt believe it.

Best Answer

OMG You are always smoking!!! LOL :P

Best Answer

Im not lol. It was like 3pm my time so it was nearly home time :-) *coughs* :-P

Best Answer

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH of course no smoking before home time!!! :P

Best Answer

That would be just wrong lol

Best Answer

I was at home with my sick big bro, he was thirteen at the time. We were horrified. We lost ou r entire family that day.

Best Answer

At my friend's house

Best Answer

Life drawing class trying to get her lips right.

Best Answer

had just walk threw the door of where i worked at & the boss's brother said something about an airplane had hit some big building in ny & i just thought it was one of them piper cub planes :not a damm 747 & the twin towers ,willl never in my life for get it :( till the day i die

Best Answer

Asleep, it was early morning on the west coast

Best Answer

I was in the syci ward

Best Answer

I was watching good morning America, in disbelief.

Best Answer

Living in the city, downtown Chicago. I've never heard the city so quiet before, or since.

Best Answer

In the back of a car in a home depot parking lot, 5 years old

Best Answer

at home getting my kid on the bus then at the grocery store when it happened and they had it on there

Best Answer

At work.

Best Answer

I was at work. I remember saying to my co-workers, "I'll bet Osama bin Laden had somthing to do with this!" And everyone said, "Who?' By the next day, EVERYONE knew who he was.

Best Answer

in the pub

Best Answer

in Elementary school 5th grade.... for some reason I sensed something bad was going to happen the weeks before & my mother was freaked out at both situations....

Best Answer

It was 9 :am- I was ironing-watching the news. I saw it live and prayed the first tower was an accident; the second hit and I knew it was not. That Tuesday was a local election. No one knew what was going on - but I put my 10 month old in the car and went to the poll detrimined to do something American and not be terrorized from my rights. As I drove, a male neighbor was frightened and borderline insane- he was over 6 feet tall and threw a rock at my car for "speeding"-The incident made him a basket case- his wife sat on the curb crying. I got to the poll and it was closed- but I felt good I tried. I drove past the neighbors' house to go home- he was still wailing and screamed at me again- But damn if I was gonna be terrorized on my own block. My husband had a chat with him. He waves whenever I drive past his house now

Best Answer

I came walking into my office and was met by a guy who rented space there. He was so excited I could not tell what was going on. I turned on my TV-very small) in my office and was glued there for the rest of the day. I couldn't believe we were still going on with our world and business as usual while those people were being murdered. I'm glad they quit showing the planes crashing into the buildings. I still find it to be the most horrific thing. I just sat and watched in horror. I saw the second plane as it hit and still hurt for those who died by crazed individuals led by hate. How can they say, God is Great just before murdering people?

Best Answer

How do u know they say that before they do it?

Best Answer