Questionator Questionator 26-30 130 Answers May 22, 2012

Question of the Day

Mr Questionator, this is getting embarrassing, stop trying to get ya hands on my booty!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Well said FAWoot

Best Answer

Judging from your AVI you wouldn't have to hide it, I doubt anyone would mess with ya!

Best Answer

Best Answer

lol hilarious

Best Answer

Oh...no..naughty..naughty like I'm going to tell you...HAha.<br />
But, let me know where have u hidden your treasure so that I will add it to mine<br />
And hide it in a place as such neither of us will be able to find......lol

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I will have it hidden at my girlfriend's place.it will be safe I hope...

Best Answer

I will not bury it <br />
I will share it with others...

Best Answer

Lovely answer. :)

Best Answer

I can't find my house keys from one day to the next... How the hell would I find my treasure again!?!?

Best Answer

unless maybe I hid it in my cleavage.. but I lose things in there too ~sigh~

Best Answer

Feel ya there , I'm so scatter brained I wind my *** and scratch my watch!LOL

Best Answer

Don't feel ya there, no cleavage, I'm part of the itty bitty ***** commitee. TEHEE!

Best Answer

I was too.. until I developed a hormonal issue that caused them to grow, I was married at the time. I'm a 'D' cup now... /:| (I'm completely serious)

Best Answer

I used to have an 'all cash' business, and I kept the profits in the freezer. Gives a whole new meaning to 'cold hard cash', doesn't it?

Best Answer

You are always so entertaining and witty.:)

Best Answer

and what would a all cash business be?

Best Answer

I was a broker of exotic birds, and only took payment upon receipt... usually cash. (Some people actually took their birds home and let them eat cigarettes, and did other wierd thiings with them, which killed them... So payment plans weren't an option!)

Best Answer

I've buried it at the ba<x>se of my favorite oak tree. :) Not really treasure, but more like something I wanted to forget but didn't want to throw away.

Best Answer

Bury it? I'm an effing dragon. I would hoard it all in a cave and guard it.<br />
That's what fire-breathing dragons DO.

Best Answer

up your butt and around the corner

Best Answer

if i had some treasure i will use them to buy some nice stuff (clothes,books,food...) and have them all around me :)

Best Answer

So far 35 people have been gullible enough to tell you where they are gonna bury the treasure and then you will steal it!<br />
I'm not falling for that, although as I was driving home today I saw this big red X in the middle of a field about 20 steps from a palm tree......... Oops nearly fell for it, just have to remember not to post............ Do'h

Best Answer

Okay Homer.

Best Answer

Now do I have stupid on my forehead? If I told you, you would know where I buried it.

Best Answer

I'd walk 3 paces to the left then run 100 paces to the right , then I'd put my right foot in and my left foot out , then I'd do the hokey pokey and turn myself about ... I'd dig a hole right there an bury me treasure matey !! None the wiser ..

Best Answer

Why would I tell you. You would just go and dig it up.

Best Answer

If I told you, it wouldn't be such a great place to hide it, now would it.

Best Answer

If I told you I'd have to dig it up and bury it some where else.

Best Answer

We can't take the material things when we leave this place so why not enjoy them while we can. If you've got treasure, monetary or otherwise, why not share it!

Best Answer

Great answer!!!

Best Answer

In the TARDIS. It's bigger on the inside..........

Best Answer

I'd bury it under a big mess so that someone would have to clean up my mess to get to my treasure! ;-)

Best Answer

in my pants haha

Best Answer