I'm like a 9.
YourBFF YourBFF 26-30, M 26 Answers Apr 28, 2012

I think that being a gay guy would be fun, but I'm a girl.

Best Answer

eleven-teen

Best Answer

Well...I'd say a 9 as well, becuase I think some women are really hot, but the thought of being with them does absolutely nothing for me. I love the balance of differences I get from being with a man. Soft/hard, Masculine/ feminine Plus, logic/ emotion. I'd be abusive towards a woman, cause if she pulled the period pms, b****y stuff, I'd never be able to deal with it the way guys deal with me. Lol. Overly sensitive men are out as well. I like the stereotypical, manly man type. Package and all. Can't help it :)

Best Answer

i dont think in terms of straight and gay. i may be very attracted to a person ,and gender doesnt matter im rather picky with my partners, because im in it for a genuinely good time, but gender never comes on the requrement list:)

Best Answer

5-6

Best Answer

( I ) It grosses me out ot even think about sex with my own Gender. Yack!

Best Answer

3 or 4...I'm getting old and bored. Same old in and out.

Best Answer

I blame boredom too haha.

Best Answer

-10

Best Answer

Ii should think that, statisticaly speaking, most people would be around a '5'...but society has a big effect on how we think and act.

Best Answer

I'll go with 2 or even 3, there is something I am working out.

Best Answer

6-9

Best Answer

1.

I have been turned on by a guy before, but that was when I thought he was a girl, so possibly one and a half, but since the attraction ended on the realization, I think I'm justified in putting 1.

Best Answer

5 maybe

Best Answer

I'm basically asexual. Not interested in S E X.

Best Answer

I'm a 8-9...several weeks ago, I saw a tshirt with the rainbow that read "not gay, but supportive" and it occurred to me upon seeing said tshirt logo that it describes my feelings towards G&L folks

Best Answer

I think I'm 3

Best Answer

3-4 maybe

Best Answer

I always thought you were either gay or not gay, how can u scale?

Best Answer

It's been scaled for years. I'm not the first. I accept that a fair amount of people don't feel exclusively gay or str8.

Best Answer