There are not tricks to this question it really is as simple as it sounds. It doesn't require fuel, it does not require anything except the person who has the carpet to have an imagination and believe!
cello cello 51-55, F 31 Answers Apr 29, 2009

I would go to bed and quit taking acid

Best Answer

where wouldn't i go?????

Best Answer

Wherever it would take me.

Best Answer

I would definately take a trip to heaven pending Gods approval, I would like to sit down with God to get an explanation of his agenda to understand why so many people are suffering. My next trip would be to fly to other counties to see how I could make a difference. Now to the poster of the question, is this magic carpet free of gas and electrical shock from lightening..lol

Best Answer

love to say somewhere exotic but i dont live in the same city as my parents and i really miss them so i'd just hop on and pop over tovisit them anytime!

Best Answer

everywhere. id search to the ends of the earth for my soul mate :) as crazy and stupid as it all sounds.. id do it. and id also search for all those people that just randomly pop into your life that used to be a part of your life but just vanished outta nowhere.

Best Answer

Korea, India, France, Southern Spain,Taiwan's ionizing waterfall, Hawaii, Netherlands, Australia, Japan, England, Scotland, Africa, How long of a lifespan does this magic carpet have???

Best Answer

I would scare the pilots - eeeeeek a UFO.

Best Answer

Alladin's cave and steal all the gold!

Best Answer

To his window, to watch his life and see if he is happy.

Best Answer

i will first fly around the world to see if there is any place where i can live without anyone disturbing me and than i will go and meet you...:-)

Best Answer

Scotland, Ireland, England and Hollywood.

Best Answer

Brazil or South India

Best Answer

Spain

Best Answer

Japan

Best Answer

Depends, how much would fuel cost?

Best Answer

anywhere but here<br />
or as my mother woudl liekyl say <br />
to hell<br />
and as i woudl say in return<br />
damn fuckign right.. thats why my nicnames casper.. douche bag.. (sorry ventign here) lol

Best Answer

Away

Best Answer

everywhere!

Best Answer

I would have to go to the new center of the new reality and start from scratch. Sure a flying carpet sounds great but what do you do when your underwear is swimming and your belt is walking?

Best Answer