mytruthonanysubject mytruthonanysubject 31-35, F 9 Answers Oct 4, 2010

I dont think id hide. I dont think id want to live through that .....

Best Answer

Hide? why? would it make any difference?

Best Answer

I'd go to your house.

Best Answer

Go to: HomelandSecurity.com They will explain everything you want to know if we're attacked or bombed and what to do. <br />
It's not a pleasant thought, but it is a reality to LEARN!

Best Answer

By the way maybe the question should be "if there is" rather than "if they broadcast" things are real if they dont happen on tv.

Best Answer

Dunno, but if 2012 pre-food fight happens, I plan to hide out and lay low on a mountain fire road, you know the ones for the park rangers. I will cut off their chains, add my own and me and my RV will wait it out, yet be fully armed and ready for anyone who wants my stuff or tries to get me to move out into the chaos of everyone acting like a snow storm is coming and they stock up. I will be stocked to lay low for a period of time, some family will know where I will be, and they will be welcome, but they need to bring guns/ammo and food etc. I was going to do it all for them, but now it is up to them to do what they will. As long as I can keep me and my fur family alive, and I can write my book, the hell with it.. Hey is there a sight for me to repeat this ref. 2012..doomsday etc. That would be fun group.

Best Answer

If you heard the broadcast you would probably not need to hide --- ie It missed you --- I you heard a split second WHOOOOOOOSH ------------------------- Your Dead

Best Answer