Hi<br />
I want you to take me to the beach on a warm summer night, and seduce me under the light of the moon. Make me so hot as you nibble on me and slowly ***** my clothes one piece at a time until I am standing in my bra and panties. Take me and pull me into the water and emerge me under so i am drenched and m,y panties cling to me in their soaking wet stage. Peel off my bra and suck me and peel my panties , pull me to the sand and lay me face down and mount me. Penetrate me as I scream in pain from your huge hard meat and make me yell and yell until my yells turn to moans and pleasure. film my sandy body and e mail it to my wimpy husband. Tell him how much you porked and fondled me. How i took your baby into my wjomb and how I long for such a real man in my life. reasl man. <br />
owe make me beg for your manhood and before it is over pull me down in my husbands presence and make me scream some more. Owe yes, be forcefull, Sop forcefull darling.

Best Answer

anywhere, just as long as i can get my **** in your *****...

Best Answer

I don't think I'd go with you to a second location.

Best Answer