Nyxii Nyxii 22-25, F 6 Answers Aug 29 in Travel

I have got to say, most of the countries i wanted to visit, I have been to. So, I still want to go to Italy and visit my grandfather's hometown.
I would love to visit sub-sahara Africa, Ethiopia, Ghana, or Namibia would be great.

Best Answer

usa... how about u ??

Best Answer

Where in the USA, if I may ask? Myself, I haven't decided where my destination is. Hoping EP would give me some input ;) But Greece is on the list, and anywhere else in Europe, and possibly a USA road trip, or a Canadian road trip, or something on the Adventure Centre site, or just Quebec.... Not Australia, that would be too expensive I think, and not the Middle East: too dangerous. Not Africa: not particularly fascinated with the culture as much as European culture and history. Germany would be amazing. A multi-European-country tour would be fascinating but it would require much time, like maybe a six-month vacation or something..... gahhh! So much!

Best Answer

that's what I want if I visit the usa - a road trip!!!! im from London so I think theyd like my accent ;) have u considered London? the night life is.... amazing!!! 6 months is a dream haha

Best Answer

Italy

Best Answer

Ireland.

Best Answer

Venus, Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Oh and probably all the moon's and additional drawf planets in the solar system.

Best Answer