Msjuliaxo Msjuliaxo 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 22 in Dating & Relationships

Some place we both wanted to go after asking your opinion on the matter. Why? Because I'm not in charge of you or where you go on a date , it's a partnership and your a human being with an equal say .

Best Answer

If I was 20 years younger, I would take you bowling because, A. it's safe, B. You can tell a lot about a person on how they play games. That is how and why I choose people to be friends with and form relationships with. (Any game does the trick)

Best Answer

What if a person doesnt like games?

Best Answer

Barby Barn or the Red Lobster , why ? , assuming i had Money and the food is Usually good Ribs or Sea Food

Best Answer

Somewhere real cheap and run down. If all you cared about was where we went and how cheap it was and couldn't just enjoy what it was and my company I wouldn't see you again. Why give someone the best of what you have to offer when they won't take the worst?

Best Answer

Somewhere respectful and quaint, maybe a restaurant or for a picnic, to show respect of course and to enjoy the small things.

Best Answer

to the pub to get drunk obviously

Best Answer

Mac Donalds...Cause it's Mac Donalds.. :P

Best Answer

they dont serve beer in mickey dees though

Best Answer

Please....BYOB

Best Answer

They do in germany.

Best Answer

home. you are too young...

Best Answer

my bedroom lol

Best Answer

to the dump......i need help throwin out some cr@p.....thanks in advance

Best Answer