it really doesn't matter where to much just as long as there is interest in each other and lots of conversation,my idea first date would be strolling the beach at sunset and all the goofy giggles you get every time your eyes meet,talking about life and getting to know each other leading up to that unforgettable first kiss

Best Answer

with a answer like that i must be high!

Best Answer

are you hot ?

Best Answer

totally !! :P (high five)

Best Answer

A nice afternoon stroll to begin with (on a clear day hopefully) in a nice spot like a reservoir, canal, forest. Walking and talking is a great banter generator.

Best Answer

anywhere you want its your date

Best Answer

First I would have to speak with such a lucky individual to find out what their interest are, then I would proceed to make it a combination of both of our likes.

Best Answer

I'm not sure where I could take a blue person.

Best Answer

Go for a nice curry and you can tell me your life story, loves and hates, etc. I enjoy listening

Best Answer

I enjoy movies,book stores,museums and fine dinning.I would pick you up head over to a movie then sit at a nice restaurant for hours just talking.First date.

Best Answer