in an octapus' garden...the Beatles siad it was a lovely place to be

Best Answer

I wouldn't care where I had to live so long as I had someone who I cared about and who cared about me.<br />
That being said, being single, I love Australia.

Best Answer

Cape Town... because I would live in the most beautiful city in the world and have easy access to my first and best lover to date. =)

Best Answer

The world is an amazing place I think, and I haven't seen much of it. I can't answer that question. Thats a pretty strong thing, I usually have plenty of answers.<br />
Tropical I think, with air conditioning :-)

Best Answer

Monaco. Everyone has a yacht, and nobody pays taxes.

Best Answer

Right where I am!................I like it!!

Best Answer

If I could live anywhere, taking my family and my six boyfriends, I would live in Laguna Beach, California. You have the Pacific Ocean for fishing, walks on the beach, a village with restaurants and galleries, bookstores for the writers, and it's near...more beaches, Disneyland and not far from... Ta da: Hollywood. It's peaceful. On the other hand, Utah is nice when people are normal. Everyone wants an Ivory home with a community pool decorated by R. C. Willey or Ashley and Toyota Corolla. Go horsebackriding or biking along the Jordan River. It's the ideal life. Some people need psychological testing, then everything is fine. You find that is true anywhere. It doesn't matter where you are as along as your home, family and necessities are safe.

Best Answer

Okay, well it not ireland cos that's were I currently live and the weather is terrible ! I'd say Las vegas, for a bit of glitz and glamour, Then Visit to The Grand Canyon, Possibly Texas just experience America never been would would love to go Poss someday ! poss New York on St Paddy's Day ..well you do need a guiness now and again to remind ye of home !

Best Answer

Somewhere that is cooler than what it is here. I am thinking Canada maybe. I am kind of agreeing with the person who said up in the mountains that sounds good and also with zippo neighbors on either side of me.

Best Answer

I like Hawaii, because I have had a previous life there, have visited in this life several times, and like the climate and the sense of "ohana" and "aloha" that they have. The only thing I don't like is that its part of the United States of America with all its draconian regulations; but that may change in due course... Another tropical Polynesian island might do as well.

Best Answer

Florida, because it's warm there and plenty of ocean.

Best Answer

Montana. I can do everything there that I can do in Ohio +1. I can go large scale rockclimbing!

Best Answer