I wish she was home everytime I came back... I wish she was next to me every time i was falling asleep.. i wish she was in my arms every time i woke up.. but she isn't ;(

Best Answer

:( Sorry.

Best Answer

In my dream?

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer

At school on campus somewhere.

Best Answer

Well...if it happened the way I imagined it. I am on a trip to someplace fun, and in the hotel, a female assassin tries to kill me. But we fight it out, and I have her pinned to the wall, only to see that she is incredibly beautiful and has striking blue eyes (even though she's glaring at me). I see that she's studied me for a long time and understands me in a way that no other person can, and regardless of whether or not she wants to kill me, I've fallen head over heals for this woman. So, despite her angry ex<x>pression, I kiss her. AND the rest is history.<br />
Of course...this hasn't happened, and I don't expect it to. But damn would it be cool...but also, who would want me dead? is a better question...

Best Answer

nice story! :)))

Best Answer

Where wouldn't be as important as meeting him BEFORE I married someone else.

Best Answer