irishknight1973 irishknight1973 36-40, M 16 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in EP

probably south of Canada and north of Mexico

Best Answer

Google "National Socialist Workers Party" and look what they did in 4 years. That is where the US is headed.

Best Answer

NASDAP pretty much consolidated their power and reworked german society not in 4 years but largely in 2 MONTHS from hitler's chancellorship. If you are making some analogy between oboma and the nazis, then I would think those sneaky little bastards wouldve had plenty of time by now.

Best Answer

In worse shape than it is in now.

Best Answer

The republicans various groups will radicalize and coalesce into a metamilitia who will wear red armbands with the ensignia of some generic symbol of freedom/ brutality, like a eagle head,, and will molotov abortion clinics, comic book stores, and democratic hqs, and democratic groups will respond in kind, and then there will be street fighting up and down the country, culminating in an epic brodown on top of the statue of liberty.

China will buy up the remains.

Best Answer

What's the United States? jk, I think that will take a little longer than 4 years, but that is where I see things headed.

Best Answer

Whining over who they picked for President.

Best Answer

On par with Europe, which is Obama's plan.

Best Answer

Their side of the pond I should imagine !!!

Best Answer

Waxing worse..

Best Answer

A big island owned by China. We will all be viewed as illegals.

Best Answer

I hear we'll be moving it to the South Pacific

Best Answer

Recovering from another Presdential Election

Best Answer

I dare not to speculate

Best Answer