powderpuny powderpuny 31-35, F 12 Answers Nov 9, 2009

Any place where theres work so you can earn some money.surely there are some skills you have. Make friends, be nice and friendly.AT least you have a kid. If you are nice and sincere you will make many friends. These friends will help you while you work, they will help you in everything. I know single moms in both situations.1)the ones who are nice and we look after her and her kid. We take her kid swimming, we are with her when he went to hospital. We paid money etc.we do anything we can. 2)The unhappy and suspicious,angry single mom stays that way cos she's mean to the world and thats what she gets back.

Best Answer

You could live anywhere and be a phone sex operator. You wouldn't even have to leave your kid during the day.

Best Answer

Hay if it was so easy ... THERE WOULD BE A PARADISE FOR SINGLE MOMS ... and we would all be there! So any rich man out there that has nothing better to do with his money... We single mums will support that cause!

Best Answer

on the moon...

Best Answer

Shreve port Louisiana .seems there's no resection here.

Best Answer

I was a single mother and lived 200 mile from family if I had to do it over again I think I would live closer to my family. However it would depend on if where they live supports the type of work you are doing. For me there was really no work suitable where the family lived. I have to say I missed my son having family around tho we did manage. He didn't know my family well which is sad.

Best Answer

That is a very good and important question. I am wondering also. Hope you find it and wish you the best!

Best Answer

depends on your skills. I'd think near family - so that you can have some support in raising your child while your at work.

Best Answer

Look for places with lower unemployment, like Texas, particularly Dallas or Houston. Living is really cheap in both places, Houston moreso, but Houston is also the worst weather in America.

Best Answer

In a card board box behind the 7-11 on Broadway.

Best Answer