Dannniiieee93 Dannniiieee93 18-21, F 7 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Hobbies

theren are so many things to do in NY. different cuisine, many shops, art, shows and just too much to write here. you will have the time of your life in NY. :)

Best Answer

Let's play who can write the faguest question, giving no real clue about your intentions. Like are you shopping for a house? Pet mice? Hamburgers. Give some clues.

Best Answer

I was born and raised there.<br />
Most of all DO Not go to the Chain restaurants to eat!<br />
Grimaldis in Brooklyn then go to little italy... and china town areas, then all around every small family owned pizza places, all along the shores, great seafood, Go to Katz Deli, in lower manhattan for the best Deli, I recommend the Pastrami on Rye!

Best Answer

What are chain resturants? Thank you.

Best Answer

Pizza Hut, Dominoes Pizza, McDonalds and all other Fast Food Places EXCEPT NATHAN'S, Go to Nathan's...Best hot dogs!

Best Answer

Yeah, I wasn't going to go in them. I get all them over here so wanted to try something different.

Best Answer

Then mostly...eat the italian! it's tons better than what you have over there! Also the Deli, like Katz'z Deli, Stage coach deli, Carnagie Deli...you don't have the top notch quality over in England, trust me.

Best Answer

It is best to shop at the airline and get a plane ticket out of there. If you have money to burn, the mob will be happy to collect your funds whether it be by legal or illegal sales.

Best Answer

New York City or just anywhere in New York State??

Best Answer

City

Best Answer