If you consider sexually acts I used to be with a Woman who was obsesssed by taking me to crowded places mainly packed cinemas and giving me hand jobs for every one to watch.<br />
If you mean sex- Church was a good one near the Alter

Best Answer

In my office on a Saturday afternoon. Desks are fun.

Best Answer

kanehoe bay beach on oaho island beach sex the greastest !

Best Answer

Had sex in the back seat of my car at the airport parking lot

Best Answer

I once had a sub in a cemetery, I had her arms over her head wrapped in the seatbelt. Her feet on the dash wide spread as I fingered her making her *** over and over till she squirted all over the seat. Best of all was I made her stare at 3 workers doing landscaping not 20 ft away as they watched the whole thing. Its good to be the King lol.

Best Answer

millennium eye (look it up).... handcuffed with two women

Best Answer

In the backyard helping a woman hang her laundry on the clothesline

Best Answer

When I was 15 a girl I knew came over to study we stayed in my room.My parents were in the living room watchin tv.One thing led to another and we started doin the nasty.At one point she covered her moth to keep from moaning out loud.We ended up going ast it a few times that night and she spent the night in my bed.Crazy part was my parents room was right next to mine.I am sure they knew what was going on....lol haha = )

Best Answer

I had sex in the nurses office of my high school. My gf at that time and I managed to have a few minutes alone on the cots in the back. It was a spure of the moment thing that makes an interesting story for our friends now.

Best Answer

In my car. I was in the military, dating a Colonel's daughter, and my car was parked in his driveway. And yes, he was home while we went at it!

Best Answer

i am dumfounded by ths stories of sexual adventurism! o God they know not what they are doing?

Best Answer

On a red eye Airliner flight at 35,000 feet in the crapper with a cute male Flight Attendent.

Best Answer

In the high school library. I was a month from my 18th birthday and we 'knew' what we were doing lol. Engaged and planned to marry. Stayed together another couple of years never married but no kids came from the relationship. I still have no idea why we did it there but it makes people's jaw drops and sorry they asked :)

Best Answer