there's a large duck pond near the campus, a lot of landscaping and places to sit and watch the ducks. I don't go often enough but it's there if I want to
CherokeePatti CherokeePatti 56-60, F 13 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Health

I live on a mountain, my back yard is national forest. I have one neighbor, everybody else is summer homes only. So every day I walk that mountain, follow streams, sit and day dream and watch the wildlife.

I love fall when the elk start bugling because they're lovesick (read: horny). When I'm out walking, even with my Sheltie Austen, the males will be dragging along behind the females moaning for some nooky. The females mosy calmly along, ignoring them and finding tender little green things to eat. They're both so involved they don't even notice me and the dog even when we're just a couple of steps away. It's hilarious.

Best Answer

Peaceful & entertaining at the same time.

Best Answer

Only to each other during mating season. They mostly just watch me like I'm some sort of strange life form, but as long as I don't move around much they ignore me.

Best Answer

The Rocky Mountains

Best Answer

Lovers Point, its beaches and the park within

Best Answer

Jordan River Parkway. It's a walking/jogging/biking trail next to rivers and ponds. It's about 40 miles long. There are lots of lazy people in my neighborhood, so my husband and I are the only ones ever on there for about a 6 mile stretch. It's nice and quiet all the time. There are certain parts were people get attacked or raped on, but with a CWP and a great dane, no one will bother us.

Best Answer

That's coincidental, my condo is on a man-made lake with lots of ducks and when I'm on my porch overlooking the lake with a glass of wine it is very peaceful.

Best Answer

sounds wonderful, I love to look at water sparkling, it is very relaxing for me

Best Answer