Buckhunter90234 Buckhunter90234 22-25 424 Answers Jul 24, 2009

my wife came through the drive through at mcdonalds where i used to work and asked me to *** in her burger so i took a pattie and jerked off onto it with another employee "it was late at night" we both cumed on it made it into a burger and watched her eat it.

Best Answer

holy crap that is hot!

Best Answer

Late Saturday night at a bar in Georgetown, DC, I was with my GF, who was wearing a long summer skirt that was like a peasant skirt or something. She was always adventurous. The barstools happened to be at exactly the right height so that when I stood up, my **** was just at the level of the seat of her barstool. I mentioned this to her and first she spread her legs so I could show her how it could work. Then after another drink she excused herself to the bathroom and returned without her panties on. The place was fairly crowded, and I stood up as she turned and faced me still seated and arranged her voluminous skirt around my waist in front. I was already rockhard so I unzipped and pulled it out and moved in. She was totally wet and I slid right into her and we started ******* right there. We didn't move too much so it wasn't completely noticeable and it just looked as if I were standing close to her. I whispered in her ear which made it look even less dramatic than it was. Then she half-turned her upper body and was mostly facing the bar with her hips still in my direction as we continued. She even took a sip of her drink and looked around the bar at the other customers. At one point the bartender, whom I knew, figured it out and just smiled from down the bar at me. Later he came up and said, "Care for another ****-tail?" and my GF and I both laughed. Pretty soon I told her I was going to shoot and she said, "just let me have it all inside." So I did, trying not to groan as I usually do and she was saying, "Oh, that feels so nice..." When I stopped we didn't move for a minute or so and then she took a couple bar napkins and moved them under her skirt so she could staunch the flow a bit as I tucked myself back in my pants. Then I slowly moved back from her and she let her skirt fall down naturally and got up for the bathroom. I leaned back on my barstool and finally sat back on it and awaited her return. I looked around and no one seemed to be looking at me in any unusual way. Later, Bennie, the barman, said to us, "Well, folks, I think that was a first for the bar." It was for us, too, and I wish we had done it again.

Best Answer

That sounds like great fun!

Best Answer

In my Wife's friends drink. she dared me to jerkoff in her drink and not tell my wife. she drank her cocktail and my *** while talking with my wife

Best Answer

awesome great idea

Best Answer

I wonder who enjoyed that drink the most. probably her. like saying I pissed on your property and you don't know it. what a head trip for her.

Best Answer

that is a great friend! wish my wife had one like that!

Best Answer

When I was 16 I had a really hot girlfriend and we had been on a date when I took her home-I didn't dare take her home late for her dad was a real hardass. We said goodnight and she went upstairs. I started talking to her dad and he told me to have a seat. He turned on some **** and we jacked off together. Some of my *** shot over towards him and landed on his chest. He just laughed. My girlfriend, her stepmom, and her 2 brothers were all upstairs. He was really cool after that. He actually let me spend the night on several occassions. I became friends with my girlfriends 2 brothers and ended up jacking off with both of them several different times. And then I had sex finally with my girlfriend in her room upstairs about 4 months later. Her 2 brothers heard us and peeped on us without us knowing. They were 13 and 14. They joked about it with me all the time, how they saw me bone their sister. I jacked off with her dad a few more times, once in the shower when we all went camping together. Him and his 2 sons and me all were showering in a campground shower and they started joking around and before I knew it we were all jacking off at the same time. The last time was when her dad had me watch a homemade film he had made of him screwing some other woman. It was really hot, I think she may have been a prostitute. He offered to hook me up with her but my girlfriend and I broke up soon after that and I rarely see any of them except one of her brothers which I am still really good friends with.

Best Answer

i love that story,

Best Answer

how about her mom?

Best Answer

I was thinking the same thing. Poor lady

Best Answer

after seeing the answer from theonewhodid, i'm done with mcdonalds! lol

Best Answer

I disagree. Sounds like the only good thing in a Big Mac.

Best Answer

good for you. you're welcomed to my share.

Best Answer

I usually work days but my plant had us switch shifts for a month and I got off early in the morning and ran a few errands. It was about 11 AM and thought about going home to bed when I passed a bar. I did not think it was even open but stopped anyway. There was a young lady at the bar but I sat down away from her. I ordered a drink and she said order me one too. When I did she come down and sat beside me. She said why don't we go sit in a booth. It was the days of the mini skirt and as she sat down, she flipped it up exposing her bare puss, F--- me she says. What are you crazy we can't f--- here. She reached over and took out mt d--- and started stroking me and then put her mouth on it and sucked me. I feltmyself about to come and she took it out of her mouth and asked if I was ready. I did not want her to see that she had got me off so fast so I put my d--- back and my pants, muttered something about crazy ***** and walked out of the bar shooting down the side of my leg. I guess I could of handled it better. About 5 minutes from the time I entered until I left, did not even get to finish my beer.

Best Answer

in my mothers bedroom just as she walked in and caught me in the act dressed in clothes and makeup spraying her carpet and her shoes, luckily she smiled and went back downstairs

Best Answer

i waanked into my stepdaughters cornflakes without her knowing..it was so horny watching her EAT my cream...needed another waank after that

Best Answer

did she know

Best Answer

Love feeding my load like that...I do my family as well...

Best Answer

i love doing that too!

Best Answer

Since I get naked anywhere possible, I have also shot loads in many places, including some of those mentioned in other stories. I have been naked and *** on the roof of a tall office building. One of the times I was sneaking around nude in a hotel late at night I got so excited in the fire exit only stairwell that I left some nice stains on those already-dirty seldom used concrete steps. <br />
The most public was on subway train. It was late at night, and I figured out that two of the suburban stops were almost 10 full minutes apart, there were no cameras on the trains, and walking between train cars was prohibited. Being alone in the rear car, I checked and saw there was no one in the car in front of me either, so nobody could get up and look through any window at me. I was so nervous and excited, knowing that the opportunity was there. I was already barefoot.<br />
Even though nobody could see me, I still picked up a newspaper and pretended to read it in such a way that covered up much of my body, took my pants and underwear completetly off. I bent down low in the seat and took of my shirt and put it right back on. I just wanted to know I had been completely naked on the train. At that exact moment, I shot an amazing load all over the back of the seat in front of me. Then I got dressed, and got off the train quickly at the next station.

Best Answer

u r the **** of *****,,,, i love what u did.... i did and still do the same stuff but im not in ny. u rock bro,,,, it sounds like ure **** rocks.

Best Answer

In my future wifes mouth in the back seat of a full van her parents were driving.

Best Answer

Sitting on my front porch. I was a teen.<br />
A blackbird was on top of a pole and I shot my load it at. Hit it too. I think I was using a .22 calibre long-rifle.

Best Answer

On a dare, me and a girlfriend got completely naked and had anal sex in the middle of a well lit parking lot at some apartments late at night. We had the 4 friends we were hanging out with standing there watching us and a couple of cars drove by while we were doing it.

Best Answer

that is sooooooo koooool, i would love to see that. i love ******* and jacking so people can watch......

Best Answer

Back Room of my lovers work place seconds later a customer came in she had to wait on her with my *** running out of her

Best Answer

In an adult theater (with lots of people watching)<br />
On a nude beach (again with lots of people watching)<br />
In a dance club (you guessed it...with lots of people watching)<br />
In the hallway of a hotel (unfortunately with no one watching)<br />
On the front steps of our house late at night<br />
In a car at highway speed (after a long slow *******)<br />
Under a tree in a cemetary within 50ft of a busy highway<br />
On a golf green at a local country club<br />
On the tennis court in the middle of a city park<br />
In my dorm room (with the door open)<br />
In the lobby of my dorm (across from the elevators)<br />
In the hallway outside my parents bedroom (while watching them ****)<br />
On a chaise lounge next to the family pool<br />
In the group shower at my coed college dorm<br />
On a picnic table at an interstate rest stop<br />
Oh ya, I almost forgot - In the stacks at my college library

Best Answer

In my wifes coffee cup. She didn't like me to *** in her mouth but she loved that brand of coffee.

Best Answer

my wife is the same way

Best Answer

In junior hi libary, after a guy sucked me off.

Best Answer

kool

Best Answer

In my girlfriends (now wife) ***, while in her family TV room, with her Mum Dad and sister in the room watching TV.

Best Answer

I *** in my sisters food and then stir it up and watch her eat it. Shakes, cereal,on her pizza. Ive also came in her underwear and left them in her room. Ive jacked off many times in a cup and put it in the freezer until i get a huge load. then i warmed it up and filled up a babies medicine dropper and while my sister slept i slide it under her underwear and unloaded it on her ***** while she slept. One night she got up off the couch and she thought she peed her self.She had *** dripping down her leg.

Best Answer

I was an altar boy and was jacking off under my robes during church services regularly. Sometimes the boy next to me and I would have a kinda race to see who could *** first. Never got caught!

Best Answer

Attending a wedding in Dania, FL. My friends and I were were setting up for the reception<br />
located in the lower level of the church. Soon a few of the bridesmaids showed-up and began<br />
to help. Shortly after they arrived, I hooked-up with a young lady I didn't know. Somehow we ended-<br />
up in the maint. closet. Well, one thing led to another. Next thing I knew, my pants were off and I<br />
was being sucked and stroked. About a dozen people asked, young lady, where did that stain<br />
come from on your dress?

Best Answer