AllegorieBootlair AllegorieBootlair 51-55, M 27 Answers Dec 17, 2011

under the moonlit sky

Best Answer

For me, It's where women are willing.

Best Answer

Outside in the rain on a warm summers nite:) long as im with the person i luv place doesnt matter!

Best Answer

Oh nice,,,,you're so sweet,,,,,

Best Answer

on a blanket at nite in my back yard :) oh & in the summer time

Best Answer

Anywhere she is.

Best Answer

My bed or the settee/sofa. Yes outside is nice but I like to cuddle after so somewhere nice and soft is best for me. Not a lot of meat on my bones, like to be comfy.

Best Answer

I got plenty of meat on my bones,,,let me keep ya warm baby...

Best Answer

Frisky this morning aren't you hahaha.

Best Answer

What's a bro fo,,,,

Best Answer

Yeah not that haha

Best Answer

Near an open window with Cape Cod curtains blowing in the autumn breeze, the sounds of an old city's streets somewhere below. On a chilly summer morning in a warm down sleeping bag somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. On a big king sized bed with the air conditioner running full blast.

Best Answer

You're a girl after my own heart...I love cool air flowing around my lover and me, it brings us closer...then the body heat gets hotter and we begin to sweat...lol...

Best Answer

Still one I'd like to try. In a hot air baloon floating over the countryside.

It's not the place, but the one your with. So I doubt I'll ever get that ride...

Best Answer

1st choice: Love doing it in an outdoor hot tub in the middle of winter preferably snowing and then again near the hot fire when you come back indoors.

2nd choice: balcony of bedroom looking out over ocean and can hear the waves wash in but not much else.

Best Answer

In your own bed

Best Answer

my favorite place,,,,I could never understand how women in **** do it on concrete,,rocks,, pavement,, or anywhere that's a hard surface,,,the whole time I'm wondering if she's in pain,,,lol

Best Answer

Whenever the romantic moment happens :D

Best Answer

Mmmm my dream romantic fantasy is with a woman with a love for romance a passion for making love in a secluded area by a beautiful lake in the pouring rain maybe one day my dream will come true the closest I came was kissing in the rain in a park with a wonderful lady and it was unexpected but I still hold it dear in my heart.

Best Answer

I think beach

Best Answer

Kailua beach, Oahu....it was just me, Mrs. Hurl and the homeless dudes lurking in the bushes.

Best Answer