That is kind of like asking "How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?" and then wondering do I really want to get there. Why?

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

the backs of my ears..weird spot but its my spot lol

Best Answer

hehe...nice to know :P

Best Answer

Wherever her breathing changes from uh huh to huvuvuvuvuvuvuvvvvvv! That's the spot!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

The smell of your child as they lay sleeping on your chest<br />
the feel and sound of a golf club when it connects just right on a good lie<br />
the feel of the bat as it hits the ball in the right spot<br />
my mom's words to me and the smile on her lips before she passed<br />
A hug from my dad and the words thanks, I don't know what I would have done without you<br />
the feel of my sweeties fingers twined in mine and her head on my shoulder<br />
The look of happiness on my mother in laws face when I took her 4 wheeling in the mountains and then we went and crashed a Christmas party

Best Answer

Sorry about your mom.

Best Answer

Thanks, she had a good long life. Been over a year and Dad hasn't touched anything in the house and won't let my sisters. Her glasses are on her table by her chair, nightgown in the bathroom on her hook, slippers on the floor. Her laundry is in her drawers, canning jars in boxes on the stair well waiting to be cleaned, and her Christmas Cactus is in bloom. I think dad has been cleaning the stuff, there is no dust on it and it has been over a year since she passed.

Best Answer

They're ..*blushing*...,...I can't say.

Best Answer

I like the sound of that... LOL :P

Best Answer

I'm shy

Best Answer

You're making me shy or blush :P

Best Answer

Wherever I say it is!

Best Answer

Fine by me

Best Answer

what are yours? (-;

Best Answer

hehe :P

Best Answer

Ask a proctologist.

Best Answer

Very funny-not.

Best Answer

the places that Harmony tries to describe

Best Answer

definitely

Best Answer