Movie theater or in a car behind my job. Or my bf at the time's parents bed. Or his brother's bed.

Best Answer

on a roof now please quit asking this question... its been asked so many times before,....

Best Answer

Manchester.

Best Answer

What a pervert you must be.

Best Answer

Anfield?

Best Answer

As long as it wasn't Aintree

Best Answer

Back seat of a car, driver's seat in a car, on top of a table, desk, bedroom floor, bathroom floor, bathroom shower, on a beach, living room couch with all the lights on and my dad sleeping down the hall.....umm I think thats it. Unless you count fingering in a movie theater.

Best Answer

Are you on heat?

Best Answer

lol not that I know of.

Best Answer

Outside of a public library in late afternoon. The desc<x>ription doesn't do it justice-but then again, you didn't say crazy and unbelievable. I have so many more, it's embarrassing.

Best Answer

Keep em coming

Best Answer

In the bed of some guys pick-up truck-didn't notice till he started it up.
In the parking lot of a nightclub between cars.
At the beach at dawn-fell asleep nude, woke up with guys playing frisbee over us.
While my guy was driving in a terrible blizzard-around 8 inches and still going (the snow that is Lol)

Best Answer

a catholic church rectory, school bathroom during a period change, and up the arse <br />
:-p

Best Answer

Dirty Bastard ;-)

Best Answer

damn catholic upbringing! warped me for life lol

Best Answer

behind a bush right beside a church :

Best Answer

I think I saw you

Best Answer

lol i dont think that you did (:

Best Answer

stairs, back porch, front porch, against a tree, on a walking path, beside a hall, in a car, at the beech, in a chapel.... you pick

Best Answer

What about your back door?

Best Answer

you said you didn't want to hear about that. ;)

Best Answer

Oh yeah it was all that mention of porches...lol

Best Answer

ha!

Best Answer

in a bed

Best Answer

Best Answer

In hospital with a naughty nurse

Best Answer

Did you get a bed bath afterwards?

Best Answer