The belief in ghosts, spirits, vampires and poltergeists are all around the world. Some says it is psychological, some says it is real. Some say's about experience with such powers, some says "NO". Every religious beliefs all around the world discusses these unknown powers.
aruntp aruntp 41-45, M 13 Answers Jul 19, 2012

Spirits are real

Best Answer

There is no way that I can prove it, but I completely believe in the existence of ghosts and/or spirits through personal experience.

Best Answer

My house was built in 1896 and the spirits that inhabit it are very real. This house was purchased by my spouses grandparents for her parents to live in upon their marriage. When her grandparents purchased it and opened it up, her mom said it was like a time capsule, including the body of the woman who originally owned the home. This woman roams the house freely and I often hear her singing and hear her footsteps. She likes to play with my spouse and I by moving balls around our billiards table. I do not see her as a poltergiest but rather a gentle soul who would never harm me. I take comfort in her presence.

Best Answer

I believe spirits are real, Yes. They seem to swell and keep the world going. I feel my "Spiritual Wolf" stir beneath me, waiting to be let out. <br />
There are stories of shape shifters and werecats. They are true, but not always.<br />
I hope the best for you,<br />
Wolfluver<br />
Hope u find ur answer. : )

Best Answer

They do exist in one form or another.

Best Answer

Nope, they are not just imagination. They are truly real. I have dealt with spirits for many years and I am not crazy or deluded. Public miracles back up what I say. It is true.<br />
Have a Great day!

Best Answer

Demons exist, human spirits are sleeping and are aware of nothing at all. The dead can neither hate nor love and that "there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in the grave." (ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10) Our senses, along with our thoughts, are all linked to the workings of our brain. At death when our brain stops working, so do all of our senses, and they cant miraculously survive the destruction of our brain.<br />
Jesus compared Lazarus' death to rest or sleeping (john 11:11-14) Lazarus was neither in heaven nor burning in hell. He was not meeting ancestors and was not reborn as another human. He is at rest as though in a deep sleep.<br />
Therefore the only spirits on earth are wicked ones/demons and wish to turn us away from God and his word. They use many different types of influence and tricks, like a fisherman using different lures to catch different fish. They use human government, false religions, spiritism and divination and other such things. They are extremely intelligent and have alot of anger towards us. They can manipulate their voices to sounds like a dead loved one and take on a human form of that of a dead person to trick people into believing that they are spirits and can roam after death....which is opposite from the truth.

Best Answer

Human experience is amazingly diverse, but while these things are not real as they are presented, there is a reality to them. They are more than just imagination, but less than real entities. Probably a mixture of us reacting to environmental factors we don't fully understand, including magnetic fields and infra-sound.

Best Answer

I would have always said it had to do with someone psych until I had my own experiences, now I am on the flip side and am finding the subject rather taboo

Best Answer

i donno buddy. this is too philosophical for me.

Best Answer

My neighbors a vampire.

Best Answer

And your question is?

Best Answer