aruntp aruntp 41-45, M 14 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I have a 23-yr-old African Grey parrot who has been with me since he was 2 days old. We have wonderful, meaningless conversations together (although some of the things that he says are quite time-appropriate),and he loves to sing with me!

Best Answer

I talk to my cats all the time and they meows or purrs back at me

Best Answer

Yes I talk to my dogs all the time the respond and listen and even better they don't talk back unlike kids.

Best Answer

I hold conversations with the neighborhood cats that come to visit. Every look, every purr, every meow means something.

Best Answer

She purrs. I don't need to touch her, she just loves her mummy :O)

Best Answer

Ha my mom talks for the animals... but anyway i talk to my dog to tell her treat or dinner or potty time etc. and she kniws what to do. i talk to her all funny like sometimes when i play with her and she just plays

Best Answer

i know that my frog Gregorius can hear me, because he always comes to the side of his aquarium where i feed him when he hears my voice.

Best Answer

about a secend :D my cat shadow all ways talks to me :D when i meow back he meow backs, i have no idea what hes talking about but he surely understands me XD best outside cat i ever have,

Best Answer