The Jews. <br />
Fire and brimstone, turning people into pillars of salt, the seven plagues...Damn he was a badass. I guess having a kid mellowed him out.

Best Answer

Gnostic Christianity.

Best Answer

Essens

Best Answer

Early Christianity. Check out a play called, "Everyman."

Best Answer

I have to agree. The Medieval dramas are rather entertaining. I especially like the Corpus Christi cycles.

Best Answer

Have you read The Dream of the Rood :o?

Best Answer

Not that I remember. I took a Medieval Drama course in college, that's the only way I knew about Everyman and all the other mystery and miracle plays.

Best Answer

You should check it out, it's a story told from the perspective of the Cross Jesus was crucified on O.O..it's awesome.

Best Answer

I would say the Sufis, but they don't really worship the God of Abraham/the Koran, so I'll have to agree with hylierandom and say the Gnostic Christians.

Best Answer

The ones where the men at the top of the food chain can boink any women they want like Joseph Smith of the Mormons or David Brandt Berg of the Children of God or David Koresh of the Branch Davidians.

Best Answer