papri papri 26-30, F 25 Answers Jul 16, 2012

loving myself.... took years of hard work.<br />
loving others comes easy<br />
......................... well, the "right " others ;-))<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

loving yourself...after 20 years of counseling I see it still....

Best Answer

.If I do not love and admire myself I can not love anyone , because I'll lost in my life looking for how to love myself i love my self and it's not hard so i love all people & it's not that hard to

Best Answer

It's always easier for me to love someone else. I'm working on the loving myself part though!

Best Answer

Yourself, that's hard work, very hard as you have to find out so much. Someone else? Easy as you don't know their faults until it's too late.

Best Answer

until u love urself u cant love others

Best Answer

Loving yourself is harder because you know all your flaws/thoughts.

Best Answer

Loving myself is impossible. Loving someone else is "soooo damn easy"!

Best Answer

Loving myself. I know all my flaws and pick at them. With him i can look at all his flaws and love him because of them.

Best Answer

Loving and respecting yourself is extremely hard

Best Answer

Loving myself by far! I actually find it very easy to love others.

Best Answer

I've found it difficult to love others if I feel bad about myself. Self love is the hardest

Best Answer

I've always found it impossible to think highly of someone if I'm not keen on myself. If it is like that it's generally because I've let the relationship rule my life and I've lost my identity. Independence and self worth is key.

Best Answer

Since the childhood we have been taught to love ourselves.. So it is not difficult..But Loving others as much as you love yourselves is very very difficult.

Best Answer

Loving myself - I dislike mistakes

Best Answer

ooooh, serenememories... you see yourself as a mistake..? that is harsh.... and i am sorry that you feel like that. respect, from robbie

Best Answer