iamcrazy365 iamcrazy365 31-35, F 14 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Community

cats...furry cute and intelligent

Best Answer

so very true

Best Answer

I love cats

Best Answer

that says it all in those 3 words

Best Answer

I like them the same. Dogs are fun to walk and play ball with. Cats are cuddly and can take care of themselves much better.

Best Answer

I do have an 8 yr old husky that i love to death. He is calm and not pushy at all. His name is Ozzy and he will climb in bed and sleep next to me and my cat bella will curl up between us.

Best Answer

Ahhhhhh! That sounds awesome.

Best Answer

It is. Ozzy is about the only dog i have ever had that i truly love as much as my cat. My husband got him as my wedding gift.

Best Answer

Cats. I got hurt one day and my kitty cat cruled up next to me for the next two days. I love them, they may be lazy but they dont need attention 24/7 either

Best Answer

Amen. Any time i am sad or hurt my Bella is there to kiss me and lay in my lap and purr. It always makes me feel better

Best Answer

lol my kitty cat name is also bella. yeah she was a little thing when she did it too

Best Answer

She isn't gray is she?

Best Answer

no she's orange

Best Answer

ok mines gray. I love orange kitties

Best Answer

cats. ive never met a dog that didnt try to kill me

and cats seem to flock to me. i can tame even the craziest of cats

Best Answer

Same here. Both my cats are rescued. My Bella was abandoned at 4 weeks and I bottle fed her. She is my baby.

Best Answer

:) very cool. 2 of mine came from a shelter and one came from a home. one of the ones from the shelter started out the size of my hand. now he is 25 pounds and when he stands on his back legs he can see over the countertop. and yet he still insists i hold him like a baby on my shoulder :P

Best Answer

Bella will jump on my shoulder with out her claws digging in and will sit there as i walk through the house. She only does that with me.

Best Answer

Cats. They're more calm.

Best Answer

Dogs are loyal

Best Answer

cats can be just as loyal if not more. It really depends on the age of the cat when you brought it home.

Best Answer

Dogs, they are more loving, cat's just come over occasionally when they want to be pet or fed.

Best Answer

That is not always the case. My cat Bella is more loving than my dog. It really all depends on the cat, how it was raised, and the age it was when brought home.

Best Answer

Dogs, I am afraid cats would make me their slaves

Best Answer

Dogs you clean up kitty litter and you dont act retarded, Plus i ran over lots of cats an dogs are easy to see. Cats smell and look ****

Best Answer