Jimbo89 Jimbo89 22-25, M 13 Answers Apr 25, 2012

Hamtaro of course.

Best Answer

What anime is that character from?

Best Answer

Hamtaro lol

Best Answer

In high school, I WAS Shikamaru Nara.

Best Answer

Inuyasha. He can come off as a hothead at times (like me), but is extremely loyal to those he cares about (also like me).

Best Answer

There are so many it is hard to pick just one. Maybe Vicorique from Gosick or Maka from Soul Eater.

Best Answer

natsu from fairy tail...having fire magic and being a dragon sla<x>yer is awesome...

Best Answer

Major Motoko Kusenagi from Ghost in the Shell. She is just the most badass, female, lead role, terrorist *** kicking, cyberized, android since the universe *POP*PED into existence. ( =

Best Answer

Loki from Fairy Tails

Best Answer

Amu Hinamori from Shugo Chara my sister found this anime and we both love it together we've watched about 67 episode's but ran out of snacks ugh sucks they go so <br />
fast we always have tons of anime to watch but few snacks to eat my other two sisters likes this anime a bunch also its full of beautiful colors and its basically about dark eggs in people hearts needing to be purified and the girl and the guy really just teases each other through the show.<br />
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUTL6odNPAmdM5stoVLJawUsgs9zA7NT6GUdzq-RY01Va4Ao9Z

Best Answer

oh it has to be the mad hatter (female version) lol

Best Answer

from what anime?

Best Answer