Actually I believe more people have been killed by Christians. I'd say Christians are more dangerous.

Best Answer

This is true.

Best Answer

they are not real Christians.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

The Knights Templar and the priests of the Spanish Inquisition, to name only two, would be quite surprised to know that a kid is going around telling people that anyone who kills isn't a "real" Christian. Not to mention the numerous modern-day southern evangelical ministers who are calling for the mass extermination of LGBT people.

Best Answer

They seem harmless to me.

Best Answer

Christian cursades

Best Answer

Neither. If you want to know who is dangerous, read this entire thread. You'll see that christians are the dangerous ones. They don't respond to challenging questions with intelligence. They don't support their statements with facts from reliable sources. They attack, insult, and vilify anyone who questions them. The desire to silence all opposition at any cost is one of the modern world's biggest threats to humanity.

Best Answer

Satanists aren't dangerous. Most of the satanists I've known have had better morals and standards of behavior than many "devout" Christians.

Best Answer

All Satanists are dangerous and they kill children, women and guys. I have seen them kill someone. And they kill every night. Satanists kill humans and animals every night. In my country Satanists are not accepted we kill them because they are dangerous.

Best Answer

your religion doesn't make you dangerous. who you are makes you dangerous. i've seen catholics attack one another and ive seen satanists save lives. why should religion define who you are or what you do?

Best Answer

you're lying. Eversince Satanism started in this world they kill people they kill children women and guys. And a lot of people knows that. And only stupid people dont know that and Satanists would deny that truth. Satanist just hide their evil. But they kill everyday coz i saw it with my own eyes they kill they sacrifice humans. Satanism is already inside in every religion. Satanists could be anyone you know.And they are extremely dangerous.

Best Answer

i am a satanist and i would never harm a living creature. an no im not lying. you have no ******* clue what your talking about and it shows.

Best Answer

of course you will lie for your religion even if its evil. Because you like to kill.And you want to get away from it thats why you lie.

Best Answer

Only stupid people will believe you.

Best Answer

liar.

Best Answer

all of the above.

Best Answer

Wow ur pathetic

Best Answer

Wow ur pathetic

Best Answer

U know nothing about Satanism

Best Answer

She knows nothing about anything. The sheer ignorance and rudeness of every one of her comments is terrifying.

Best Answer