bravehead bravehead 22-25, M 26 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Movies & TV

Sheldon!

Best Answer

The hot dense point.

Best Answer

and What is that?

Best Answer

Sheldon...definitely

Best Answer

Sheldon

Best Answer

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Best Answer

Definitely Penny; she is a really talented actress. She brings that character to life and her facial ex<x>pressions and body language are excellent. Plus she is really good looking too!

Best Answer

I would agree to that.

Best Answer

They're all great, and I especially like Amy Farah Fowler, but Sheldon is my favorite.

Best Answer

You talk business, man. I like it.

Best Answer

Walowitz for the win! Without him that show wouldn't be as fun for me to watch. His facial ex<x>pressions are priceless.

Best Answer

He is really a great actor. You know in real life, he is nowhere near that character.

Best Answer

I've wondered if Sheldon is different in real life as well. Tat show has by far the best ensemble acting of any show since Seinfeld.

Best Answer

My brother did some research on Sheldon and spoiled it for me saying Sheldon isn't that witty. That he's an unbelievably good actor. I told my brother please don't ruin Walowitz character for me &gt;_&lt;

Best Answer

Walowitz is so cute and honest. If only he was real. :((((

Best Answer

All the characters are poles apart in real life. In real life, women approach Howard like he approaches them in the series. Jim Parsons is exact opposite of the character Sheldon. Though, his level of acting can match Sheldon's IQ.

Best Answer

Wallowitz reminds me a lot of a young Ringo Starr from the Beatles. I guess it's his haircut and sometimes the way he dresses too.

Best Answer

But all the Geeks are no way like that. I mean I am a geek too but not like that.

Best Answer

Howard because I like his energy. <br />
****I like all of them though. :)

Best Answer

I can understand your plea..

Best Answer

heehe :D

Best Answer

Sheldon of course

Best Answer

Only seen a few episodez ..Jim Parsons is OUTSTANDING ...QUITE the talent

Best Answer

Season!!

Best Answer

What ?

Best Answer

You said that you have watched some episodes. I asked about the season of those episodes.

Best Answer

Y does THAT matter ?

Best Answer

Because Jim Parsons was not that outstanding in first few episodes of first season. I mean he was brilliant but not outstanding as he became after getting recognized. SO it does matter.

Best Answer

Everyones opinions vary

Best Answer

It is not about opinion here. It is about your logic... Opinion is your answer which has already been suggested by you. Forget it.

Best Answer

Dude ...EVERYTHINGS an opinión ..Cya

Best Answer

Your existence also!!

Best Answer

Sheldon is awesome! I have Asbergers and this character is spot on! Plus he's cute! I have a friend named Michael just like him and I love him to pieces

Best Answer

I have to say Sheldon ... about the only arrogant person I like because he is right 99% of the time

Best Answer

What about the remaining 1%!!!

Best Answer

I want to hit him senseless and make him admit he is wrong

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha.... You got me...

Best Answer

Georges Lemaître first proposed what would become the Big Bang theory in what he called his "hypothesis of the primeval atom."

Best Answer

I know it's a television program, but I've never seen it. My reply wasn't intended to be funny, just informative Big Bang theory trivia for the 'Jeopardy' crowd, who probably aren't even reading this.

Best Answer

This was my real motive! I asked it without considering a TV Show and/or the universe. I was just analyzing how people flow... WizGeezer is correct in his demonstration.

Best Answer

Stephen Hawking

Best Answer

Sheldon... he just cracks me up.

Best Answer