I asked my nan this question, as she's a Christian, and a very big believer... Now if Adam and Eve were the first man and women on earth, how do we explain cavemen in the Dinosaur times? Did the Dinosaurs come first? Of course they did, or there would be no humans left, right? Well then, Adam and Eve couldn't have been the first people on earth!!!
KelzDaily KelzDaily 26-30, F 13 Answers Jan 14, 2010

Adam was created on the sixth day. Dinosaurs would be among those created on the fifth day: <br />
"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day." Gen 1:21-23

Best Answer

Well I'll be ... *wink*<br />
Tough to say. I don't think I was there. Maybe I was, just wasn't paying attention. But I usually took notice when them dinosaurs came around.<br />
Don't be gettin yer nan riled up, princess. heehee

Best Answer

First Adam eve and din.........

Best Answer

There is only a discrepancy between the biblical story of Adam and Eve (Theory of Intelligent Design) and the Theory of Evolution if you interpret the Bible literally as factual truth as spoken by God.<br />
I happen to believe in both Evolution AND Intelligent Design. The Bible, especially the Old Testament, is a set of allegorical stories that are shared by all of the Abrahamic religions including Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. It was passed for hundreds of years through Oral tradition and much of the Bible was not written until well after the resurrection of Christ. It was written by disparate people spread throughout the biblical world, in numerous languages. It was changed by various religious groups. It was translated from one language to another, over and over. The history of the Bible does not support a literal interpretation. That does not mean that the stories are meaningless or incorrect. Many of the stories were clearly developed, told and eventually written as tools to teach and to pass knowledge important to the survival of emerging civilizations and cultures.<br />
Was there an Adam who was the first self-aware human? I don't know, but certainly there had to be a first. The same is true for Eve. Faith and belief that God created man is not something that we believe because of facts, but because of faith. But when you look at the complexity of the universe and the likelihood of intelligent life arising on its own, you almost have to believe in a God. <br />
One of the central tenets of science and thermodynamics is that organization always tends toward chaos, not the other way around. How can you start with chaos and have organization in the form of intelligent life, come from chaos without some intelligent influence or design -- God. This is not contrary to the theory of evolution, only contrary to a literal interpretation of the Bible.<br />
Now, as to timing, you need to do some study and research. Dinosaurs lived millions of years before we believe humans emerged, even before human predecessors emerged, and before most mammals emerged -- millions of years. The human animal has only been around for about 30 thousand years as far as fossil records are concerned. That is a long time after the last dinosaur died. The concept of humans and dinosaurs living at the same time come from fiction -- its a fun and interesting thought without any basis in fact.

Best Answer

Mother-in-laws!

Best Answer

according to the carbondating tests, retiles and animals were here long before any human cronemagnum species.<br />
when scientists dug up the bones of dinasaurs which means big lizzards, they also realized that it was over 65 million years in the past So far remains have been fouond where it was carbon dated to 5000-10000 years old

Best Answer

I do not believe that Adam and Eve were the first humans. Therefore, Dinosaurs were first.

Best Answer

Dinosaurs were long gone by the time humans evolved.

Best Answer

Didn't you read the part in the bible where Adam and Eve rode teh dinosaurs to meet Moses for lunch on day 12 of his trek through the desert? He'd found this great little taco place and called them to meet him there

Best Answer