hana1212 hana1212 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 21, 2011

Race has always been. Slavery started with warfare which seems to date back to the dawn of mankind.

Best Answer

It is easy to see that women have been enslaved since before there was even language never mind the stupid distinctions between what we refer to as the races. There is only one race.

Best Answer

Acknowledgment: Slavery then race.

Best Answer

Race. I agree with the person who said there was always slavery. Most societies enslaved people of their own race who were in a poorer class or caste or had no family. There were always races though. It seems like the practice of enslaving people of a different race and importing them is very weird since historically no other people did that unless the people were war captives. That moment in our history was definitely abnormal I think.

Best Answer

I would guess slavery came first, but it really depends upon how different two tribes have to become to define them as races.

Best Answer

Race has nothing really to do with slavery. As long as there have been humans there has been slavery.

Best Answer

there's been slavery for as long as there has been society....not always, or even usually, ba<x>sed on race....

Best Answer

... race? Slavery began back in egypt, but there's been race as long as there's been people

Best Answer