oi49.tinypic.com/4tmstf.jpg Which one, and why? They are both the same character, but with one slightly modified design.
Qministery Qministery 18-21, M 7 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

uh..The link isnt working for me

Best Answer

Nvm..I like the one on the left :3 The droopy eye is cute

Best Answer

Matt Groening said you should be able to identify a character by their outline.

Best Answer

I like the one that isn't in the box, the way its head is tilted and one eyelid is slightly droopy..makes it look cute and inquisitive.

Best Answer

I personally prefer the character without his teeth exposed, but the lighting looks better on the right.

Best Answer

I like the first one without the teeth it looks mystical! :D

Best Answer

The first guy has no neck lol

Best Answer

He's a goofy character

Best Answer

Even better! I always see pointy teeth as slightly threatening, unless you're trying to make him/her a misunderstood creature. :)

Best Answer

Yeah sorta, he's supposed to be goofy and prone to accidents lol.

Best Answer

Then I would say the second one! I can see him getting into accidents more than the other more cute one. If it were the other I would feel sorry. lol :)

Best Answer

The inset has background, which makes it more interesting.

Best Answer

Yeah, but which design (of the character) would you rather see in the animations?

Best Answer

Oh, I figured you'd probably use them both at different times. They are the same, aren't they? Just from different angles?????

Best Answer

They're a tad different. The 2nd one is a newer design, the teeth are exclusive to the new one and the beak is shorter and more curved at the end. The eyes are also different and he's taller with hair.

Best Answer