my son is an only child, but i grew up as the oldest of 3. my sister was the pretty, talented one. my brother was the baby boy they always wanted. i was expected to know better, be perfect, and to expect to never live up to my mother's expectations.... so <br />
i am closest to my son. he is a great kid. and there is a reason he is an only child..

Best Answer

Both!

Best Answer

I love both equally, but I am closer to my oldest. we talk more and usually she fills me in on what my son is doing since we don't talk much

Best Answer

I only have one and I think that I might just stay having one. I think I would be closer with her than any other children i MIGHT have cuz shes the first... Thats what I'm afraid of.

Best Answer

i have twins , but my son is the youngest of the two and he still breastfeeds so we spend more time together , he likes to cuddle not he is able to sleep , my daughter is more independent. i love them both but i am closer with my son , who anyone who know them calls him a moms boy , ( he is a year )

Best Answer

Eh...I'd probably be closest to my frist, once I had one.

Best Answer

all three, well six. my three kids n three grandkids. made a point to be that way. i love em all

Best Answer

I'm closer to my second child, we've been this way forever. I love them all but i can be myself with her.

Best Answer