I'd like to believe that we all love our children individually, and based on personality but which are you closer to? i'm, doing some independent research on the subject.
peachfuzz68 peachfuzz68 41-45, F 9 Answers Feb 21, 2012

my son is an only child, but i grew up as the oldest of 3. my sister was the pretty, talented one. my brother was the baby boy they always wanted. i was expected to know better, be perfect, and to expect to never live up to my mother's expectations.... so <br />
i am closest to my son. he is a great kid. and there is a reason he is an only child..

Best Answer

Both!

Best Answer

I love both equally, but I am closer to my oldest. we talk more and usually she fills me in on what my son is doing since we don't talk much

Best Answer

I only have one and I think that I might just stay having one. I think I would be closer with her than any other children i MIGHT have cuz shes the first... Thats what I'm afraid of.

Best Answer

i have twins , but my son is the youngest of the two and he still breastfeeds so we spend more time together , he likes to cuddle not he is able to sleep , my daughter is more independent. i love them both but i am closer with my son , who anyone who know them calls him a moms boy , ( he is a year )

Best Answer

Eh...I'd probably be closest to my frist, once I had one.

Best Answer

all three, well six. my three kids n three grandkids. made a point to be that way. i love em all

Best Answer

I'm closer to my second child, we've been this way forever. I love them all but i can be myself with her.

Best Answer