I got some classic movies. I want to watch them but some of them are boring . I am posting list of some movies. Please suggest me which one shall i watch. 1. Bad day at black rock 2. butch cassidy sundance kid 3. destry rides again 3. lonely are the breves 4.summer and smoke 5. summer time
knightangels knightangels 18-21, M 10 Answers Apr 20, 2012

butch cassidy sundance kid

Best Answer

did u watch it by urself???

Best Answer

Yes I have...seen it more than a few times.

Best Answer

I'm kind of in the mood to see "The Verdict" with Paul Newman. He was brilliant.

Best Answer

These are not really rated as classics in the UK, but good movies ! Our classics tend to have an historical flavour such as Oliver Twist, Braveheart, Ben Hur and so on. Just pick two from your list and then flip a coin.

Best Answer

Seven Samurai

Best Answer

Planet of the Apes (The original with Charlton Heston, not the remake)

Best Answer

I'm not one for westerns.....I'd recommend Gone with the Wind or Rebel without a Cause.

Best Answer

By the Gods! I've never heard of any of these. I'm going to suggest number 3.a (which you skipped for some reason, everybody knows the number 3.a) 'Night of the Living Dead'.

Best Answer

Never seen the last three, of the others I'd go for DESTRY RIDES AGAIN

Best Answer