Questionator Questionator 26-30 179 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

I believe all of them. No matter how wacky they sound or even if two or more contradict themselves, I believe them all. Long live conspiracy!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I hope you are joking.

Best Answer

Stupidity being infectious.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

That there is a God

Best Answer

At least you understand that it's a conspiracy theory. :)

Best Answer

good reply ^

Best Answer

Where do you want to start<br />
9/11. 7/7. Princess Diana,Bin Ladans death there are loads of them and you all need to do is a little bit of digging and the offical accountd start to unravel

Best Answer

And if you look closely,you will find that some of them are connected

Best Answer

Yes it does, obviously, because you need to fact check and make no assumptions before you start.
A dying profession..

Best Answer

It's sad how the highest comments are complete ignorance. Media brainwashes well.

Best Answer

The ones higher than this that is.

Best Answer

Dunno where you are but the BBC are the biggest culprits,totaly left wing,pro eu,pro global warming

Best Answer

I concur

Best Answer

to back up what your saying highly recomend susan lindraur you tube ,she was a cia operitive.that was lock up as a terriost for what she.knew was going on.believe her story for the simple reason someone was trying to shut her up.if she was mouthing off nonsence no one would have paid attention to her.good work sheerdesire'I guess they will come for us next.so much for freedom of speach

Best Answer

What is so strange about 4 planes being hijacked using box cutters and buildings collapsing as though made from Weetabix

Best Answer

Yes they are. Many things are connected. I love reading about conspiracy theories, if there's an interesting story.

Best Answer

More than one gunman in the JFK assassination because several people wanted him dead because he wanted to change things. I believe it was a joint operation by the CIA, The Mafia and possible Cuban exiles. <br />
Watergate burglar E. Howard Hunt I believe was also involved as well as Johnson most likely.

Best Answer

That the Government has access to extraterrestrial technology (ufos)

Best Answer

My conspiricy theory is that they just have really advanced aircraft and weapons we don't know about, but they allow people to speculate about it being extra terrestrial.

Best Answer

Then why don't you just post it on your own instead of resorting to cheesy tactics to gain popularity by picking on "the old geezer" in the "funky suit".

Best Answer

I believe the same.Most if not all are our own advanced aircraft and they use this as a cover.people are supid u believe that they don't already have anti-gravity aircraft.Sweet Jesus people raise your IQ's.

Best Answer

Ok, keep an open mind ok?<br />
I believe that all the conspiracy theories were originally made by people looking to entertain themselves, and idiots and paranoid people latched on.

Best Answer

Mostly no, have you heard some of the flimsy evidence? Worse still have you heard some of the conspiracies? I heard a conspiracy claiming that the moon hollow spacecraft used for transport by reptilian aliens to earth, which they then populated. I mean talk about bs.

Best Answer

The New World Order, one world banking system, population and gun control......

Best Answer

Gun control??? I thought that was just common sense?

Best Answer

I guess it was common sense in 1774 or 1935 Germany? Americans will not give up their guns and thats all there is to it .....

Best Answer

So no change then.

Best Answer

The governments of the world are all one big conspiracy. how do you just choose one out of all that?

Best Answer

Everythng in Fingerprints of the Gods, 9/11, Alot of things dealing with the government and population control, such as, AIDS, Cancer, and they give children to aliens living underground so they can eat their hormones.

Best Answer

Why their hormones ?

Best Answer

Chem Trails, I have seen them with my own eyes, watched the same airplane go back and forth criss crossing the sky with them.

Best Answer

I've seen three or four side by side,the planes had gone,but the end results were all to see
Look up people and see what is happening to our once clear blue skies

Best Answer

The Questionator is from another planet.

Best Answer

that there is a shadow gov and the real people in control are the bloodlines of the illuminati

Best Answer

Watch the movie Arlington Road and then come back and answer this question. Of course there are conspiracies - it's human nature to hide and twist things.

Best Answer

I saw this movie. I agree.

Best Answer

ancient aliens, I mean the show about it did provide a lot of information that could be true.

Best Answer

9/11 WAS ALL GEORGE BUSH!<br />
and...<br />
area 51 houses extra-terrestrials

Best Answer

The Gulf of Tonkin: Admitted conspiracy.<br />
Watergate: Admitted conspiracy. <br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4yGICFsi8<br />
To think a conspiracy can't happen, you are not in reality. <br />
9/11 Was in inside job. The Illuminati uses the media to brainwash.<br />
Just a matter of time before the RFID is implanted in the blind<br />
"The San Antonio Northside School District had the right to expel sophomore Andrea Hernandez from a magnet school at Jay HS, because she refused to wear the device, a federal judge ruled." <br />
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/texas-school-district-require-students-wear-locator-chips-judge-article-1.1236649#ixzz2HeLFE1bo<br />
http://www.cracked.com/article_15974_7-insane-conspiracies-that-actually-happened.html

Best Answer

that's crazy how that girl was expelled for not wearing a tracking device.

Best Answer

I would not say cracked is a reliable source personally.

Best Answer

good one

Best Answer

None I live in the real world with all that's going on with me I don't have time for stuf like this

Best Answer

Conspiracy theories generally deal with the world as a whole. Therefore if you live in the real world yet say your absorbed by your your own stuff, sounds like you live in your own world.. for the sake of people with that attitude, I really hope there's no such thing as global conspiracies!

Best Answer

The moon landing. I'm not going to explain my reasons because 1) I don't think <br />
I have enough room 2) It'll turn into a crazy rant 3) I'll get really angry due to the crazy rant

Best Answer

Please write a story.I love to hear people thinking.

Best Answer

You people that do not believe in one or another conspiracy are naive, stupid, sheltered, or have had the "ideal life". They have genetically splice plant with animal, you can buy genetically altered pets (glo-fish), they are mixing human DNA with sheep for viable human transplant organs... do you think "we" the general public are privy to everything that is happening around the world?<br />
I worked for a large company and the things I seen happen there changed me forever. From the affairs, to the promotions for reasons that did not have a thing to do with qualifications. Think about it, look around at the "conspiracies" you witness daily at your job, now magnify that to the size of governments or nations and places that deal with power and money... see things differently? Corruption and conspiracy go together hand-in-hand.

Best Answer

You absolutely nailed it. This should be best answer.

Best Answer