Cost is irrelevant. I just want good quality.
hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 28 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

The US IF you're a millionaire.

Best Answer

Not America!

Best Answer

The tiny mega-rich countries like Andorra and Luxembourg do very well, but it helps having a country the size of a tomato and a median income of 100,000 or something insane like that. France has an AMAZING health care system, and its cheap to boot. <br />
England and Canada have potentially strong systems which have been badly damaged by political games.

Best Answer

Cuba

Best Answer

You may be right. But can an American get healthcare there?

Best Answer

I am not sure,

Best Answer

If you don't take cost into account, I think America might actually be pretty good. That is if you have endless money to throw at the problem.<br />
I think Scandinavia is supposed to have one of the best reputations in Europe. A lot of it probably depends on the specific issue you need treated.

Best Answer

Probably America (if you can afford it) and for some things Cuba - if your broke and/or entitled then probably the UK

Best Answer

Contrary to the populist here, America has the best healthcare. I'm currently taking cancer treatments, in the facility I visit, I have talked with people from England, Canada, and other countries, they are here taking the treatments, due to the lengthy wait to be treated and or not being offered a different type of treatment.

Best Answer

I'm in the same position...I'm fearing with ObamaCare going into effect things will change significantly here in the US. I don't want to die unless its absolutely necessary.

Best Answer

Surely ObamaCare is designed to make healthcare more accessible to everyone rather than skewed towards the more wealthy. That shouldn't affect the quality of your treatment.

Best Answer

Cuba & Philippines.

Best Answer

come to italy. i hate being here but depending on the region the quality health care is very thorough, theyre not quick to write an rx for drugs unless all other natural attempts failed unless you are old.

Best Answer

Denmark has the best.

Best Answer

France and Germany have the BEST treatment, England treats everybody but usually treats them wrongly.

Best Answer

I was thinking Germany too.

Best Answer

Yes, you are probably right there, but I have heard of a few people having good treatment in France, which maybe biases me.

Best Answer

America probably because the healthcare industry (along with related insurance companies) make so much money.

Best Answer

Although it's not as good as it used to be my Alberta Healthcare is free, I get everything I need, by good physicians. If you want a room to yourself or pay alot of money on meds or glasses, or need an ambulance or 80-100% dental coverage than you might also want to buy into blue cross.

Best Answer

The ones which outsource their clinical trials

Best Answer

NOT IN INDIA for sure:d

Best Answer

No, most Indian doctors are now in America.

Best Answer

lol! i know

Best Answer

That is not true, people do come to India for having surgeries that cost them too much to get it done in their own countries

Best Answer

I don't know what's in India but I know there are tons of Indian doctors in America.

Best Answer

not my country of course.

Best Answer

People beat me to the suggestion of looking at rankings of health outcomes. Most nations that actually invest in their people do well.<br />
Of course, America is not one of them. Americans have no shame, otherwise they would be asking themselves why our health care is so poor.

Best Answer

England,,thats why so many people come here for tretment,,then run away without paying.

Best Answer

true but its not great quality is it

Best Answer

yes it is.
being ruined by people who don't pay anything in to it though.

Best Answer

@bill We do heal people in Britain. You may not get 5 star accommodation while you are in hospital but who wants to pay for that anyway.

Best Answer

U.K

Best Answer

spain have very good one, and 100% free, almost as you want to be sick, all my experiences here with hospital were amazing.

Best Answer