Sorrentina Sorrentina 41-45, F 32 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Hobbies

USA, Switzerland, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Liechtenstein, Austria, England

Best Answer

Holland,Belgium,France,Italy,Noway,Denmark,Germany,Greece,Cyprus,Libya,Morroco,

Gibraltar,Ghana,Ivory Coast,Rumania,Russia,The good old USA. Canada.New Zealand.Fiji,

Australia.Costa Rica. A few in between and I live in the UK.

Best Answer

Thank you for Best Answer viv69.

Best Answer

Queensland

Fiji, Dravuni Island, Port Denarau, Suva

New Caledonia

Vanuatu islands including Vila, Wala, Mystery Island, Santo and Champagne Bay.

Best Answer

U.S.A. still on the list?

Best Answer

One day - lol

Best Answer

You just make me laugh! QLD? What's wrong with them?!

Best Answer

Not part of Australia as they are bananabenders

Best Answer

You will cop it then!!

Best Answer

USA, 30 states

Germany

Luxembourg

France,

Belgium

Netherlands/Holland

Switzerland

Lichtenstein

Italy

Austria

Best Answer

Thank you.. Where in Switzerland did you go?

Best Answer

Geneva, The whole place reeked of money. It was amazing entering Switzerland from Germany. As soon as we entered , there were mountains all around us and we had to crane our necks up to see them. Our tour bus could barely make the turns on the switchbacks . It was beautiful.

Best Answer

Did you stay in geneva? Coming from Germany you would have entered Switzerland through basel?

Best Answer

I was only there for the day, then we left in the afternoon and went to Lichtenstein. And spent the night in Austria ( I forgot to put Austria on the list ) . I think we did enter through basel.
I also went to East Germany immediately after it imploded and became unified. It was interesting to see grass growing in the cracks of the autobahn because there was not enough auto traffic to keep it down. No street lights and surly service.

Best Answer

That must have been a long trip from basel to geneva and then Liechtenstein, in one day...

Best Answer

In no particular order;USA, Republic of South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, India, Canada, Philippines, Thailand, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Japan, Singapore, Belgium, Amsterdam....I think that's it.

Best Answer

What about Switzerland?

Best Answer

I passed through Switzerland on my way from Germany to Italy...I didn't think as gas stop would/should count.
Your question, your call. I could always update my answer. ;-)

Best Answer

It counts because you still saw the country and some major sites. The major attraction to Switzerland is mountains, snow, banking, Lake Geneva.......and we saw it all.
Switzerland is not that big......lol
Bavaria, Germany was the best. I went there 6,8 times.

Best Answer

France, Italy,Holland, USA, Turkey, Malaysia, Hongkong, Pakistan.

Best Answer

Germany, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Italy, Ireland, Canada, USA, Dubai, Qatar, Singapore, Malaysia, SriLanka, Australia, Maldives, Sweden, Greece, Sharjah..England, Wales, Scotland..

Best Answer

Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, India, UAE, Hongkong.

Best Answer

USA, Canada, Barbados, Guyana, Ireland, England, Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium, Czech, Slovakia, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Bosnia i Herzogovina, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Bahrain, China, Japan, Nepal

Best Answer

Countries where I lived: USA, France, Switzerland.

Countries I visit very often: Germany, Belgium, Spain.

Countries where I have been: Mexico, China, Monaco, Italy, Portugal, Denmark, UK, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Vatican City, Malta, Austria, and another one that I always forget but I'm sure they were 20.

Best Answer

I was waiting for someone who went to beautiful Switzerland!!
Where were you in Switzerland?

Best Answer

Bern and Genève. But I also visited Zürich, Lausanne, Montreux and other towns.

Best Answer

I used to live in Lausanne, and Bern, and my Mum lives in Montreux. My sisters live in Lausanne, the other in Saint-Maurice (Valais) and my other sister lives in Bouveret (VS)
Where do you live now?

Best Answer

Ah bon, tu viens de la Romandie :)
I live in France now. My wife is from the German-speaking part of Switzerland.

Best Answer

J'ai grandis a Saint-Maurice, et a travaille aux CFF a Lausanne. Maintenant j'habite en Australie car mon mari viens d'ici.. Excuse-moi pour les fautes de grammaire, je suis ici depuis 21 ans!! Ou habites-tu en France? Ma maman a une maison pres de Cahors et un appartement a Frontignant-Plage.. De quelle ville ta femme viens de? That's sounds so English!! My Mum says I am loosing my French and she is so right!!

Best Answer

USA, Mexico, Cayman Islands, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Netherlands, Morocco, Philippines, Japan, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Peru, Panama, Nicaragua.

Best Answer

How's Philippines for you?

Best Answer

I loved it there.

Best Answer

Born a US citizen in India to expatriate family, lived in Romania, Guatemala, India, and the USA. Visited Turkey, El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Honduras.

Best Answer

Australia, New Zealand, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, USA, Canada, India, Nepal, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, China, South Korea, Japan. Some of these countries I've been to more than once and I lived in Japan for 7 years and spent close to a year in Canada. Haven't been to Europe yet but plenty of plans for that in the future.

Best Answer

US, Jamaica, Croatia, Slovenia, India, (When I'm done in India I will be traveling all over Europe too)

Best Answer

The US, Czech Republic, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, England, Greece, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands.

Best Answer

Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Spain, Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Japan & the Philippines.

Best Answer

How's Philippines for you?

Best Answer

After going there I've never been so grateful for indoor plumbing.

Best Answer

Guatemala when i was a kid

studied abroad so England mostly Halloway got to see my first real european soccer match when arsenal played manchester

then i spent some time in france horrible car ride

i ended it in budapest studied Foreign Literature at Andrássy University in Budapest

Thats all the places ive been

Best Answer

The United States and Mexico. I hope to elongate that list. :)

Best Answer

Philippines, Canada, Iran, Singapore and Qatae (Airport only), and UAE.

Best Answer

Greece, UK, Germany, France, Malaysia, Thailand.

Best Answer