The French.

Best Answer

You sure Nimbus? not all Frenchies are like Mr Cantona.... you could end up with a Henry or worse a Bobby Pires.....

Best Answer

I think you will find that most of Scotland doesn't want to leave and that it's not a foregone conclusion !

Best Answer

Nah.... once a Scotsman/woman starts on an idea it takes on a life of it's own.... just look at Glasgow

Best Answer

Whats wrong with Glasgow rather live their then London ! we are stubborn but we don't blindly follow a politician and we definately don't go on holiday when riots are happening lol !

Best Answer

Who said there's anything wrong with Glasgow? I just said it has a life of it's own.....

Best Answer

mmmmmmhmmmmm lol :)

Best Answer

No one, they'll be back.

Best Answer

What? are they going to come back and conquer us? *gulp*

Best Answer

Hahaha, no back for the money.

Best Answer

they've had that and some.... three letters RBS..... The toilt cleaner in Aberdeen has a golden handled mop... Aye Wee Jock PooPong McPlopp has a swish mop indeed

Best Answer

I blame Margaret Thatcher for letting the banks have a free hand. I hope it does not happen, would be heart breaking for the Queen. Seriously if they go they will be back.

Best Answer

It was John Boring Major who de regulated the banks (Maggie never got round to it) and Blair and Brown carried on with the hair brained reforms in the banking sector....

Best Answer

The closest to de regulation Maggie came was the Big Bang....

Best Answer

Still I blame her for starting to sale of Britain, never forgive her for taking away the milk, used to love that.

Best Answer

Pakistan

Best Answer

Sure why not.....

Best Answer

Dear God no, too far away, some where closer with money.

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to be a member of a kingdom who would willingly have my country as a member.

Best Answer

Very true CountGroucho!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Iceland is quite close by. Plus they still owe you guys a bunch of money they aren't paying back. Once they're part of the UK you can just tax them to death.

Best Answer

Does Iceland own that chain of freezer food outlets? the ones with the crappy adverts? No way are they being let in if all we're going to have is Kerry Catona selling us prawns

Best Answer

any country with a large surplus of cash !

Best Answer

Switzerland.... they can bring over truckloads of Toblerone, cuckoo clocks, watches and multi gadget knifes

Best Answer

Looks like you might have America if everything keeps going the way they are!!!

Best Answer

Prepare the fattened calf! the errant son has returned.... all hail Queen Liz 2,

Best Answer

Q8 !

Best Answer

plenty of oil and bagpipes.... I like them already

Best Answer

lol.... bagpipes or pipelines....LOLz

Best Answer

bagpipes are very popular in Q8 ..... when the US re took the country from Iraq the Q8 pipe band followed close behind... no joke

Best Answer

I know that, many thanks. Just a words joke assy...lol

Best Answer