princesscar princesscar 22-25, F 26 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Community

Mexico most of central america except for Pamama. Bolivia Equador Venizualia Brazil. All of the African continent except for Kenya. All the middle east. Greece Spain Italy Ukraine Belorussia Kazakstan Kergystan Kajilistan Uzbekistan pakistan afganistan, all the "istan" nations North Korea Japan Malysia Indonesia New Zealand USA <br />
Thats about it off the top of my head.

Best Answer

Mordor.

Best Answer

Hmmm, tough call. I see a lot of people say North Korea and I can only assume thats for political reasons, I think it would be fascinating. Afghanistan, Somalia and any other place with a high probability of being kidnapped and having my head chopped off would be my choice.

Best Answer

pakistan

Best Answer

A cold one

Best Answer

The ones where the State Department says not to go to because they're dangerous for Americans.

Best Answer

afghanistan

Best Answer

I have turned down a job offer based in afghanistan bcos my family was so worried

Best Answer

Israel

Best Answer

san salvador

Best Answer

all of them i prefer to spend my money at home

Best Answer

pakistan

Best Answer

France

Best Answer

why??

Best Answer

I have a lot of acquaintances and cousin's wives that are French, that's enough for me lol.

Best Answer

LOL!!

Best Answer

Doubt I'll be vacationing in Syria any time soon.

Best Answer

North Korea, China, Most of Africa,

Best Answer

i wouldnt go to China either!

Best Answer

That 100% lack of quality control.

Best Answer