plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 10 Answers Feb 15 in Dating & Relationships

Forever <br />
There have always been hot woman and men and it will never change<br />
There is no decade that you can put a label on for having hot people

Best Answer

When I first read this question women in California in the 80's is the first thing I thought of

Best Answer

it's not a valid question by a longshot. Commen sense tells you that there have probably been hot women in every decade. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder What are you going to do to prove that a cretain decade had the hottest women? Count up every women of that era and ask every guy and girl who was alive then who he/she thinks is beautiful?

Best Answer

oh puhlease. Questions don't have to be empirical studies, a question that is just a solicitation of varied opinions is just as valid. As for there being hot people in every decade, common sense would tell me that an unwashed, unshaven, illiterate homo erectus cavewoman might not be viewed in the same league as anyone in the past 500 years, but hey, different strokes for different folks...

Best Answer

I stand by my answer. How is anyone here qualified to answer your question difinitively? Your question is pure entertainment which is fine. To a caveman his women were beautiful. If you want to tally up the votes on the prettiest women you would have to conduct a poll. And your answer would be skewed any way because the population of earth is different then it was a 100 years ago or 3000 years ago. Are we you counting women world wide? What's beautiful to a Chinese person is different than to a French or Russian person. And there's a couple billion Chinese. Their vote might be different than an Americans. So your question is pure entertainment which is fine. That's one reason EP is here.

Best Answer

Oh, so you mean it is a valid question then.

Best Answer

It's a semi-interesting question to speculate on. The answer is not provable though. Pure speculation. It's as valid as some questions on here. But not as valid as others.

Best Answer

ok I can live with that. I can see you weren't trying to attack, sorry that I saw it that way.

Best Answer

No problem.

Best Answer

maybe the 60's, when women were still allowed to have curves

Best Answer

1930's.. Totally.

Best Answer

90's and late 80's

Best Answer

Are you meaning to say that both men and women can answer this question? Or which decade was the hottest for both genders?

Best Answer

Well I guess 30s for women, because that is when they are in their sexual prime, confident and know what they want.

Best Answer

1940's

Best Answer