WeAreOne WeAreOne 56-60, F 22 Answers Jan 8, 2010

Global warming, as Undertone stated more carbon dioxide will promote plant growth, The increased heat would also evaporate more water for cloudes in the sky,hence more rain fall. If you are worried about sea levels rising sugnificantly,forget about it Fill a glass with ice and let it melt, you will see that the ice melts and leaves the glass much less than full. Scientists have stated if all earths ice melted the total gain in the sea level would be 3/8". More plants more oxygen.

Best Answer

Technically, neither: significant changes in climate would likely cause many plants (and crops, our food source) to fail. It would highly depend on your location, the types of foliage in the area and their ability to thrive, and the nature of the climate change (if it's gradual, might be okay--but if it's overnight, we're screwed).

Best Answer

Personally I am better in the heat than I am in the cold. I am also a great swimmer, love fishing and have a small boat. I know how to distill salt water so its drinkable and could use a slingshot to shoot down birds if I needed some meat. So I can handle the rising sea level and the heat. There are also a lot of hills near the city where I live, actually they are very close, so they would turn into islands if the sea level rose. This is actually sounding like my ideal holiday.

Best Answer

freezing<br />
but both global warming and freezing are scare tactics with no scientific basis

Best Answer

i like the cold better when its hot you cant take enough clothes off pretty soon your naked

Best Answer

warming.. i can't move when I'm cold

Best Answer

The warming part life would be today.But in the summer, very hot.The freezing woild be cool or partly warm in summer.But harder to search food in winter, freeze to death, and probaly alot of blizzard. So I choose warming.

Best Answer

OH, I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS BEFORE.. DEF. GLOBAL WARMING.. ILL GET SO HOT DUE TO THE SUN... EVENTUALLY FALL ASLEEP AND THAT WILL BE IT..

Best Answer

freezing:<br />
It increases the efficiency of heat engines - meaning more work out with less fuel<br />
Our industry already provide more than enough low grade heat as a result of cooling machines to easily heat our homes<br />
You can always put more cloths on<br />
Heating is more energy efficient than cooling<br />
Heating is easy to do, just light a fire. Cooling is really complicated, and is really recent technology

Best Answer

Neither could occur fast enough to impact my life.

Best Answer

NEITHER>BUT GLOBAL WARMING PRODUCES CARBON, NOT LIKE THE 1ST ANSWERER SAID, AND WON'T WIPE LIFEOUT COMPLETELY

Best Answer

Global warming leads to the Glacial effect. Where do you think all the water came from to make Glaciers in the first place? Melt-freeze-melt-freeze.... for the last 3 Billions years or so.

Best Answer

Global freezing...I hate heat...

Best Answer

Global freezing, cause you can add la<x>yers of clothes inside or outside

Best Answer