Well since you specifically said "lots" of friends I might prefer complete solitude. I prefer doing things in small groups of 2 or 3.

Best Answer

the second one, the first one is strange and scary to this monkey

Best Answer

1 or 2 friends, and then solitude.

Best Answer

No offence to my 2 good friends but i prefer solitude anyday. Gives me more time to think, sometimes i think that that might not be such a good thing but i am easily lost in my own world, its quite fascinating, like watching myself life from the outside, from a different perspective, I probably just sound crazy, maybe i am...do u know if ur insane, if you've lost ur sanity? sanity. such a strange concept to grasp at times, always changing... I shud probably shut up now... -,-

Best Answer

I prefer looking inward to the darkness of my soul than observing the twisted world of those around me.<br />
So I guess my answer is complete solitude.

Best Answer

complete solitude

Best Answer

It really depends on how I'm feeling. I need some alone time occasionally, but I have a small circle of friends for whom I'm always available.

Best Answer

Friends until I am super tired and then alone.

Best Answer

oh i prefer to be round lots of friends hate solitude , but sometimes its what they want , its there choice and i accept it

Best Answer

The more friends the better.

Best Answer

Sometimes one and sometimes the other.

Best Answer

Both are good :)

Best Answer

Are you trying to mug me?

Best Answer

Where I am.. if you want to stay warm this week... this is the fashion

Best Answer