AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 121 Answers Jul 13, 2012

if the emotional connection is there almost any act can be both sensual and intimate....but there is something about a kiss, especially a very tender, lingering kiss where a single breath is shared....that makes it far more intimate than intercourse

Best Answer

All I can say is yes, one step up, Love. You actually Love the person you share this kiss with... Oh the trust that the two are becoming one

Best Answer

Doing both at the same time= ultimate intimacy

Best Answer

I'm 100% with Msdamgoode on this one! Kissing passionately while having intercourse...as close as mere mortal man can come to touching paradise!

Best Answer

Absolutely correct!!!

Best Answer

Agree!

Best Answer

lose your eyes , imagine this,

his presense, electric in the air.

She feels it, she's drowning in it.

Slowly, his lips touch hers...and in that kiss

a thousand thoughts and feelings are conveyed.

The ultimate tenderness is when she says,

open your eyes..he does..

She looks into his essence. their kiss lingering.

A Kiss is much more than just a kiss.

Best Answer

kissing definatly.......... intecourse is very physical and not always intimate

Best Answer

let me run this by you thro , suppose that person os a horrible kisser ?? then what ?

Best Answer

I think both. Kissing is obviously a very intimate act but making love is the ultimate act. To give your body to someone else is huge. You are saying you trust this person with the whole of yourself. That's not something to take lightly. In a society that looks at as one night stands no big thing, in my world, it's scared. I want to be with someone special and I want that person to know that when I give myself it's because I believe they are worth having me.

Best Answer

Well said. That s the difference between a one night, wam bam thank you ma'am, stand and MAKING LOVE!

Best Answer

Sensuality is one thing, but Intimacy is not about a specific act, rather a deep connection and emotion.

Best Answer

lots and lots of teasing... foreplay... touching, kissing... and last but not least... sex. I don't have to have it all in one session though...

Best Answer

Definitely the kissing. There is something about a man holding you in his arm as your lips lock. Don't get me wrong it is easy to get lost in the moment during intercourse but for me intercourse is ultimately about bringing me back down to earth and reminding me of my feminity.

Best Answer

To me, the most Sensual things happen, in the Mind. The thoughts that go through your Mind, while Kissing/ Intercourse. Even when Far Apart.

Best Answer

personally, it's kissing for me. intercourse itself may be considered an intimate act, but having someone bend you over and give it to you as hard as you can take it is no way as sensual as exploring each other's mouths with your tongue.

Best Answer

Kissing definately. Anyone can ****. Making out is extremely personal. I consider kissing an act of intimacy. Nothing is more personal than when lips and tongues intermingle and explore each other.

Best Answer

Wait i think we are confusing ******* with making love. Any guy will kiss a girl in order to get into her pants. We have to compare apples with apples. A passionate kiss between two lovers is far more sensual thana casual ****. Likewise a passionate (2 hour) spent making love beats a kiss anytime. Maybe it is because i am French.

Best Answer

I agree Joli. A can be be sensual, romantic. Losing yourself in your partner's mouth, taking in their breath. I fell in love with my current boyfriend during our first passionate, sensual kiss. A passionate kiss is absolutely infinitely more sensual than a casual f***. Making love is different than a f***, I completely agree. I enjoy both, but there is nothing like making love for hours with one you care for, and when making love involves passionate, sensual kissing, ay, it is is Heaven.

Best Answer

wouldn't that depend on 'whats being kissed'?

Best Answer

Kissing of course. Any hooker can tell you that. It's how you know that someone isn't that into you--sex without kissing. Or that they're just manipulating you--kissing with eyes always closed.

Best Answer

French Kissing with intercourse..

Best Answer

Absolutely kissing

Best Answer

actual deep passionate kissing ....!

Best Answer

Kissing and intercourse are both great, but not forgot to go "downtown" and don't forget to get a little bj time in too. The tongue is very important!

Best Answer

Kissing, i love the slow touching and caressing.

Best Answer

Kissing! Kissing! Kissing! OK, so we guys have an ultimate goal of getting our thingy in her thingy, but it ain't gonna happen until you've proven you know how to get her excited. If you know the proper kissing techniques to use - all over more than any place else - she'll reward you with everything!

Best Answer

Both! but I love kissing !

Best Answer