The one that says the sun will blow up and consume us in, oh, five billion years or so.<br />
Better start making plans, people! The end of the world is nigh! :)

Best Answer

It is my belief, when the Bible speaks of an End of the World, it means, through Interpretation, of a few languages, that: There will be an End of an era, not the world. We are facing that point, in time, where we are about to meet the end of an Era, by a dramatic change in our Philosophy of Cultural mistakes, not being corrected. The Cycle of Government Despotic periods and People revolution to restore freedoms, at great costs. This cycle has been going on for Thousands of years, in different ways, as the the Civilizations mature and find better ways of doing things. I believe, the longest existing Culture was the American Indians. There seems to some history, in their songs, which take them back for 25,000 years, with out Economic Failures, or a breakdown of the family unit, by being forced to live a life, dictated by others. Each Family of Indians, were a close knit group, who knew the history of their actions, and remembered those failures. The American Indian, knows the Wisdom of Life, and respects it. Their Key to a long cultural life span, was their Freedom was Sacred, and they held that position till they were wiped out by the English and Europeans, thus ending an era. This is the End of the World, we have learned about. We can't allow another Era to end, as America is the Last Free Nation, On Earth, and we have a Congress and President whom are about to destroy it, for their own greed.

Best Answer

Too late. The free nation is gone and that congress owns us. Big brother is already upon us but we grew up being desensitized to it all and now we actually think we are still the last free nation. What makes us so free? I feel owned, don't you?

Best Answer

I think we're all gona nuke each other like how we almost did in the cold war.

Best Answer

I have been feeling it for years. When I was a kid my mother was in one of those "end of the world is coming are you right with god" religions. When I left home I always thought my sense that I would see something major happen in my lifetime was from remnants of her religion in the back of my mind and I dismissed the feelings. Lately I have come to the conclusion that it is more of a gut feeling that things are going to change in a major way, maybe it's just hope. I don't really believe the whole world is going to end and everyone is going to die but I do believe that we are coming to some sort of major world crisis that changes us hopefully and probably for the better. Ever wonder why just about every religion or group believes some kind of apocalyptic concept? What if we all know on some level that something like that is going to happen but through the generations different groups put different spins on it. Is it a coincidence that this 2012 thing is predicted just as all the Jehovah's WItnesses and Born Agains and everyone else is coming to a head with this end of the world stuff. Religions aside, don't you just feel it, I do. It's like I am holding my breath. <br />
What I hope and believe is that whatever it is, it is going to be a good change.<br />
I have been wondering if maybe the big change is that aliens finally show up or show themselves (be they good or bad). The very fact that they show up would bring about almost every change that has been predicted somewhere. Imagine how our philosophy as a planet will change. It would mean that we humans finally realize we are not separate nations and people but an entire planet together and our value is measured by what we contribute to our planet and each other. It would also kind of dampen some of those God notions that people have when they see what aliens do or don't believe. <br />
Anyone seen Avatar? It was a good representation of us as a planet. As Jake says in the movie "there is no green on Earth, they killed their mother". Except I believe if we abuse mother Earth enough she will protect herself and cleanse us out of existence before she lets us kill her. <br />
I have said my piece.

Best Answer

That we are going to go so off the charts that those Outer Space Aliens are going to get so disgusted with us that they are going to nuke us. I really think that all of the latest UFO sightings are pretty much warnings that we are in deep poo. My belief is that the Earth was their "incubator" and we were their hatchlings. They nurtured us throughout the centuries when it was necessary to do so to keep the species alive.

Best Answer

The Bible

Best Answer

NONE

Best Answer

That Planet Nibiru is inbound (that's the Planet where the Annunaki came from. Planet Nibiru travels close enough to Earth every 3600 years for them to make the voyage here) They are comming back to save the hybrids they created to replace the defective, evil non-hybrids. The shadow of lies will be lifted. Evil will be eradicated through war, plagues, famine and natural disasters. The remaining 1/3 of the population will live on Earth for a thousand years in peace.

Best Answer

I subscribe to the Zactly Theory of the end of the world. Near the end of the cold war, some nefarious nation released into the world the Zactly Virus. This virus turns normal people into creatures that are exactly like the worst ******* you have ever known. Soon, the entire globe will be overrun by everyone acting "zactly" like ******** who will cause the world to annihilate itself in nuclear flames.

Best Answer

The end of the earth will come when the sun enters its stage of life known as the red giant stage. Its radius will reach out as far as earth and burn it up....the end of human beings on earth will come when the earth enviroment can no longer sustain human life, for whatever reason that may be.

Best Answer

This is the way the world ends<br />
This is the way the world ends<br />
This is the way the world ends<br />
Not with a bang but a whimper.<br />
TS Eliot

Best Answer

The minute you begin autopsying of the past, the future becomes carved up and pretty much pointless. Don't you think?!?! Apocalyptic theories is for the poultry too worried to live beyond fear. Dream big, *** the rhetoric of what if.....

Best Answer

The sun will expand and swollow up the inner planets. But dont worry. It wont happen any time soon and by then humans will have either perished totally from the place or become just another breed of scavenging animal picking over the bones of a used up burned out planet.

Best Answer

i keep hoping for the closest one, but if it doesnt happen, then i move on to the next, somebodies got to get it right sooner or later

Best Answer